• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Stuck in the hospital

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
So I’m stuck in hospital with a spinal infection. Likely caused by my drug use. I’ll be here about a month. The pain I experienced was beyond this world! They have me on iv morphine every 3hrs which has helped a lot!
Anyone else experienced spinal infection due to drug use?

Really hope things heal up for you man. I’m going to go ahead and assume you neglecting to go in when everyone was telling you to likely lead to this?

-GC
No I thought I pinched my sciatic nerve but just kept getting worse so I went to ER.

No spinal infection here, but I’m in the hospital for 2 month now. Lost my old apartment so I have to stay here. They gave me new pills again but all placebo, so I’m sober for almost the whole time.

So I’m stuck in hospital with a spinal infection. Likely caused by my drug use. I’ll be here about a month. The pain I experienced was beyond this world! They have me on iv morphine every 3hrs which has helped a lot!
Anyone else experienced spinal infection due to drug use?
Is it spinal meningitis?

No it’s just a bad infection in my vertebrae and they are doing surgery to remove my spinal cord stimulator next week. I’m on morphine every three hours so I’m ok.

No it’s just a bad infection in my vertebrae and they are doing surgery to remove my spinal cord stimulator next week. I’m on morphine every three hours so I’m ok.
I hope your surgery and recovery go well.

I didn't know spinal cord stimulators existed. Is this what you're having removed? --> "A spinal cord stimulator is an implanted device that sends low levels of electricity directly into the spinal cord to relieve pain"

Sorry if I'm annoying while you are in the hospital, but I've never heard of that medical device and am super interested now. If that is what you have, do you feel it? Like the electricity?

I hope your surgery and recovery go well.

I didn't know spinal cord stimulators existed. Is this what you're having removed? --> "A spinal cord stimulator is an implanted device that sends low levels of electricity directly into the spinal cord to relieve pain"

Sorry if I'm annoying while you are in the hospital, but I've never heard of that medical device and am super interested now. If that is what you have, do you feel it? Like the electricity?
You are correct it sends electric signals to the spine to disrupt pain signals but mine isn’t working so it’s coming out.

You're extremely lucky they are giving an addict such as yourself opioids rather than letting you scream in a padded room or chained to a bed on tornadol only.

Which country is this in?

Best wished for.agood recovery and I hope you can put down the needle. I used IV for 6 years and saw Two good friends die from IV infections spreading through their whole body. I put down the needle but kept using at that point.

Once you get past the gimmick of IV use ritual being kinda fun smoking and plugging your drugs isn't too much worse and you don't miss IV.

After stopping IV I went about 6 years never using a needle. Then during an extreme bout with chronic pain I IVed about 4 times during a week period (this was 1 year ago).

The first shot was probably more safe and sterile than had it been done in a hospital. I used so much caution. After that the next 3 shots I was crashing pills with my dirty hands and shooting particles into my arm without micron filtering while dope sick and shaking.

I was planning to kill myself so using IV was my first step. Better now and no more IV. Use this as a learning experience.

Last edited: