• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Struggling to get the most out of my crack!

CPW7442

Greenlighter
So basically I've been smoking for a short while. I'm relatively new to it all; I've been cooking my own gear on a spoon which is going fine, I'm just having trouble getting the best out of my smoke.

I've been using tin foil pipes bent slightly at one end and I swear to god half of the crack travels the length of the pipe as I'm taking a pull and it's hindering my hits. I have to keep rotating the pipe 180 degrees and coming back in from the other end to smoke it all. I've seen people talking about cans with cigarette ash? I honestly have no idea what that means or how to do it, and google's not pulled up any decent results. I've also heard of glass tube with steel wool? To all instents and purposes I'm a rookie so I just wanna know what the best way to get a decent smoke is at home!

Cheers peeps

I've also heard of glass tube with steel wool?

You answered your own question. Every other method will waste your drugs. Glass tube with brillo. All you need.

I'm sure I dont have to tell you that crack is a bad habit to get in to. Stay safe.

I find pyrex or glass bubble " oil burners " ( that's what they are called here and in the head shops around here ) work best along with either a BIC liter or butane hand held torch... you have to be coordinated enough to hold the lighter ( which ever you choose ) and keep it under your rig at a slight upward angle to get the smoke really rolling. Always remember once the bottom starts to liquify and it starts smoking and moving to roll it side to side " mixing " as it heats up. Also once it starts doing that move the lighter slowly down words so that it's keeping the bubble hot, but not burning your stuff. Depending on how much you out into your bubble, if there is still solid chunks up top after heating then your doing it correctly.
I prefer my torch and a small to medium size amount... pyrex bubbler works better than glass in my opinon... good luck stay safe!

Try listening to music that was made directly under the influence of crack. Like the "Dope Dogs" album by the P-Funk Allstars.

This is on the razor's edge in terms of being closed. I normally wouldn't go out of my way to advise you on how to appropriately smoke Cocaine, but, if we're dedicated to Harm Reduction, we have to consider the potential for damage to the individual's lips and fingers and such. It's not uncommon for folks to use a crack point to the point that there's nothing left. They can't stop smoking, so they burn the fuck out of their lips and fingers.

I really want to close this, but again, I want you to be as safe as possible. The typical setup for a crack smoking device is going to be something resistant to fire, steel wool to support the rock and a lighter. A commonly used item would be a ratchet head with steel wool in the top. It will heat up quickly though, so you need to either gain control and take care of yourself or compulsively smoke and burn the shit out of your fingers and face. Crack is evil man.