• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Strongest Pill Yet

Will u people shut the fuck up bout how pills are getting over here u donkeys!! People w lose lips sink ships godamnit! Mods close this damn thread!!

U idiots are coming mighty godamn close to scourcing now shut ur godamn mouths!!

How much stronger should they really press these superpills like the qdance/powerbutton and such? I know they got them 200+mg speakers/mutes now, but I consider myself educated on mdma and this seems like enough. The actual mdma in the superpills is said to be synthesized really well. Is this really going to matter alot???? I am on hiatis from mdma and have not consumed my squirrels yet. I have been consuming some molly from canada, I do not know how good it is had it for years and have nothing else to compare it to, lately. Sorry off topic.

Hey Guys.
I used to be on bluelight everyday but had to leave the country to see my family, then jail.
Learned a lot of new lessons tho. Still young (only 22) but more mature.Hella missed it here, hope you guys doing well.

Back on topic tho I was just going to post this ---> http://www.ecstasydata.org/ look at the first 10 clean rolls
Fuckin insane with Lacosste coming in at 215.9 mg of MDMA.

Hehe, if you look further down the page these "retarded" pillies start to show up. Lol at the people who sent Ibuprofen, Tramadol and chlorpheramine. And we obviously kno the people that sent the pills tested had to pay a good amount.With that money they could have bought 20 aleve's instead., and a cheeseburger.

Soorrry for long post, got a lot of my mind cuz I missed this place for real. I dunno about Amsterdam, Holland man and never tried their dope but i have traveled a few places in Europe (mostly Eastern European) and their shit goes for 15-20$. The quality is shit too, guys are scetchy and pretend now to speak English. The only time I rolled my head off was only because the guy I knew got some uncut shit, not even pressed. I bet it was roughly 200mg...I actually felt so good I couldnt talk for a while and spent the rest of the night at a hotel with curtains closed and playing with glowsticks.

my bad such a long story.
If you wanna hear more contact me . I m usually on Basic Discussion

-Arthur

Even though I try to pace myself nowadays with rolls, I just have some kind of affection for the nice ones). I would have never guessed USA will have such quality ecstasy. Is the rave culture dying slowly? ( I am talking about the original one)but the need for strong amphetamines is obviously there.

Last edited:
Hey Guys.
I used to be on bluelight everyday but had to leave the country to see my family, then jail.
Learned a lot of new lessons tho. Still young (only 22) but more mature.Hella missed it here, hope you guys doing well.

Back on topic tho I was just going to post this ---> http://www.ecstasydata.org/ look at the first 10 clean rolls
Fuckin insane with Lacosste coming in at 215.9 mg of MDMA.

The first 10 are from a european test center, they show the actual mg in amounts, the rest are american as american laws dont allow the mg of product to be shown for some reason. I think its something to do with so dealers just cant send there pills in then use the site to promote the product. THe USA section does seem to be taking a nose dive though which is a shame, a load of bunk pills. Australian section was like that for a while but things seem to have picked up there, should happen in america hopefully

I honestly do not think that people talking about strengths of pills = loose lips/sinking ships etc. People are saying no more than what is already common knowledge around the scene and what is openly available on sites such as pillreports / ecstasydata etc.

There are a lot of pills going around Europe atm which are 150mg+ MDMA which is a hefty dose per pill.

200mg + per pill is a very high dose and could make a lot of new users feel very unwell

@bearlove my comments were directed at a comment that has since been deleted.

All I said was these european high dosed pills that are turning up in america are being bought online, not majorly imported, which like bearlove said is pretty common knowledge and dosent really need a response like youve given, as importing that far would make no sense. Its just so that when people see 1 report of one of these pills they dont go out asking all there dealers for them because theyve seen a few reports in the american section because they will have 0% chance of getting them.

^Ecstasy is the synthetic version of Ecstasy ;) But people have tried brand-name legal highs, you'd be better off asking in the relevant regional forum.

I'd guess that they pressed up 250mg pills of some 85.2% pure MDMA. Sound about right?

NO Thats not!!! 84.13 is the max :) Average of MDMA quality is around 70%

That sounds like a very strong pill and could almost be dangerous for some users if they expect a week pill and take 2.