• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Strongest Appetite Suppressant

TheBioStudent

Greenlighter
I have found that with MDMA the weight drops off me but what other drugs produce a stronger suppressant effect?

Amphetamine is famously appetite-suppressing, but if you choose to use it this way then be careful. It is addictive and things can go very wrong for you if you overdo it.

Why are you asking?

I was interested to see if there is a link between drug habits and being over and under weight. From personal experience I have found that if I binge on MD during freshers at uni I will loose weight then stock it back on but I only do a limited number of drugs so wanted to look at the others.

Not looking for weight loss tips or anything like that as using these drugs for that would be dangerous and stupid

Calories in vs calories out is what determines weight gain and loss. Notice I didnt say body composition.

If you have the will power you could do amphetamine all day everyday and as long as you forced food down your throat and those calories added up to more than you expended the scale would move.

^that, IIFYM for those not I'm the fitness community.

But, yes, obviously amphetamine use is going to be correlated with weight loss lol. Basically any stimulant or substance that acts on dopamine/norepinephrine or serotonin through the studies on 5HTP.

I'll make the note that this isn't in everyone. I have an adderall script and have always been able to eat as much as I want with no influende on appetite.