• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Strongest and best yielding Indicas

floatingaround

Bluelighter
I'm looking to choose a nice indica to grow outdoors for the upcoming season. I'm stuck going between possible 3 or 4 different strains. LA confidential, Medicine Man(the original white rhino by MrNice) a Critical Kush and Herijuana by sannies.

I'm keen to hear people's opinions on there favourite indica smokes and what they would grow. The weed has to be very strong perfect for sleep and relaxation and a reasonable yielder aswell.

Thanks.

A Critical Kush gets my vote, only because it's related to OG Kush.

It's hard to go wrong with OG Kush.

If I was interested in growing multiple strains, I would grow as many different strains as I could logically get away with.

It sounds like you are genuinely interested in four strains. Are you growing at least four plants? Why not grow all four? That way you can make your own opinion on what grows best in your environment. Keep in mind that the same plant will have different results when grown in different environments.

Northern Lights#9.

Yield is high, smells neutral so a good candidate for more stealthy grow and smoke sessions.

Taste is a bit neutral. I love it myself.

Very good for crossing with sativas.

Last edited:
As w01fg4ng says it's going to depend on your climate & growing environment which plants do best there. If it's very humid or wet then you might want lighter buds that wont rot, etc.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys fellas.

I'm from Australia and I'll be growing in central NSW. It always gets nice and warm here come September which makes it ideal for outdoor growing. Humidity is never really an issue as it remains fairly dry for most of the grow season.

I would like to grow out each strain, and knowing my past decisions I may end up doing that. What would be ideal to me if I could grow out a bunch of one strain and start 10+ seeds of it then select the best looking and most vigorous plants from the bunch. I could then take clones, and make cross breeds with some other genetics like TimeWreck or OG#18 for the future.

I'll be growing in the backyard which I'm excited for as I've only ever done guerilla grows in the past.

BB - which company was the NL from mate?

Popping seeds and Cloning the mother is quite a common practice so the crop comes out the same is a common practice. I do think all of them together would be great and mixing la con and timewreck could come out quite amazing if you grow a solid la con and use timewreck pollen.

Growing all four of those stains would rock. Anything from tga subcool would be awesome.

If you got enough seeds id go for the white rhino. Or just do a mix of all to see what works best in your enviorment for future references

I'm looking to choose a nice indica to grow outdoors for the upcoming season. I'm stuck going between possible 3 or 4 different strains. LA confidential, Medicine Man(the original white rhino by MrNice) a Critical Kush and Herijuana by sannies.

I'm keen to hear people's opinions on there favourite indica smokes and what they would grow. The weed has to be very strong perfect for sleep and relaxation and a reasonable yielder aswell.

Thanks.
Herijuana Is BY FAR the heaviest...its even better when its O.G. it will put you dream land. BUT its psychedelic at times depending on batches and whatnot. I'd grab that and L.A....but those two inparticular are kinda psychedlic at times AGAIN depending on who grows it. Go for Romulan if you wanna ease yo mind by far the nicest in my book but theres too many to name.

Stick with AFGHANI strains......

Northern Lights#9.

Yield is high, smells neutral so a good candidate for more stealthy grow and smoke sessions.

Taste is a bit neutral. I love it myself.

Very good for crossing with sativas.
man nl strains are good but fuck do they get boooring after the second day...

Cheers for all the input guys. Appreciate it.

I grew out TGA's Timewreck last year and manage to cross my best male with the two females I got and both plants made about 100-150 seeds each.

I also grew out Reserva Privada's OG#18 and manage to cross a ruderalis indica male to her.

I don't mind if the weed has a bit of a trippy effect to start with, I have also read that on the description that it can be psychedelic. But from what I've read and experienced generally that wears off and the couch lock kicks in hard.

I think if the herijuana was easier to obtain I'd buy a pack and also grow the LA con. But I think the LA con will get my pick when I get round to paying for the seeds.

I wish I could get some of those timewreck seeds XD That is such a dank looking strain. So many of TGA strains just make me drool. I like how he explains what grow space and style is best, what phenos to expect, and the lineage of each strain. If I was a grower I would work exclusively with TGA stuff, Quality bagseeds or clones of rare strains, Mango Kush, and whatever I cross myself.

Mango kush is a great strain. Its KC brains Mango crossed with the landrace Hindu Kush. It comes out SUPER dense and resinous with a narcotic (sleep inducing) type couch like euphoric high especially with the hash made from it.

Snowcap is also a good favorite of mine.

Not necessarily an indica, but Kali Mist is a great one.

I wish I could get some of those timewreck seeds XD That is such a dank looking strain. So many of TGA strains just make me drool. I like how he explains what grow space and style is best, what phenos to expect, and the lineage of each strain. If I was a grower I would work exclusively with TGA stuff, Quality bagseeds or clones of rare strains, Mango Kush, and whatever I cross myself.

Mango kush is a great strain. Its KC brains Mango crossed with the landrace Hindu Kush. It comes out SUPER dense and resinous with a narcotic (sleep inducing) type couch like euphoric high especially with the hash made from it.

Snowcap is also a good favorite of mine.

Not necessarily an indica, but Kali Mist is a great one.
Um.......Sorry but Snowcap is def Uplifting. Its very unique smelling almost like ginger/spices. Its very pretty when grown and cured properly but not a Indica nor does it feel Indica. Kali Mist is not Indica either. He says hes looking for an Indica. KC Brains Mango is very nice I will give you that

Afghan Kush From what I have Read And Man is it Potent 100% Indica Smoking it Now And I Smoke Kush Good STUFF NON-Stop Out the Bong And Dislike Joints because Of the LOss Of Potency Achieved with a Bong Or Vaporizer But One Joint got Me to High as in i got bit dizzy Uncomfortably. Usually I COMFORTABLY Smoke 2 Grams In 4 Juicy Jay Rolling Papers Half Gram Joints is what I Roll.

Which seed bank is the afghan kush from? I bought a ten pack of regulars from world of seeds last year and only 1 sprouted and it was a funky looking runt for a long time. I suspect they were very old seeds.

I stated clearly kali mist isn't an indica. Snowcap I just remember from back in the day as being a wonderful strain. I just started naming strains I enjoyed at that point and not just indicas.

Edit: Afghan Kush is what I believe is called "land race" or something meaning the lineage is so old it just refers to traits reminiscent of kush plants grown in the afghan mountain. Someone once told me electromagnetic fields contribute heavily to what phenotype comes out of a seed meaning one are with one field will be more likely to produce a plant of a certain type while another area with a change in the field area will lead to plants with a different outcome. That being said even if you get afghan kush seeds the genetics will definitely change generation to generation possibly further from what you hope just because your area is how it is.

To conclude find someone with a healthy mother you can obtain clones from. If not that just try more reputable seed banks as world of seeds sounds pretty janky.

Sensi seeds for sure

Last edited:
I Am Smoking Afghan Kush And it is Like One Of the Most Potent 100% Indicas.

I stated clearly kali mist isn't an indica. Snowcap I just remember from back in the day as being a wonderful strain. I just started naming strains I enjoyed at that point and not just indicas.

Edit: Afghan Kush is what I believe is called "land race" or something meaning the lineage is so old it just refers to traits reminiscent of kush plants grown in the afghan mountain. Someone once told me electromagnetic fields contribute heavily to what phenotype comes out of a seed meaning one are with one field will be more likely to produce a plant of a certain type while another area with a change in the field area will lead to plants with a different outcome. That being said even if you get afghan kush seeds the genetics will definitely change generation to generation possibly further from what you hope just because your area is how it is.

To conclude find someone with a healthy mother you can obtain clones from. If not that just try more reputable seed banks as world of seeds sounds pretty janky.

Sensi seeds for sure

I can't confirm or deny the whole electromagnetics thing, but I am doubtful of it's truth. Being that high voltage transmission lines put out an electromagnetic field with a radius measured in the hundreds if not thousands of feet, not to mention even the 120/240 line running to all indoor grows to feed the ballast will also put out an electromagnetic field... really essentially anything electrical will produce one... it just seems very unlikely to be a major factor.

I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem logical to me. This would imply that growing near/far from electrical lines, both above and underground, would affect growth. Power lines don't seem to visibly affect other vegetative growth like trees. Trees grow up directly underneath a high voltage power line just as they would not directly underneath a power line, or at least visibly so. One would think it would apply to much more than just weed if this were true. Then again, my knowledge of electrical is much more extensive than horticulture.

edit: I am reminded of what I was told by a doctorate of electrical engineering... he said that it isn't proven in the medical field but a statistical link has been found between people who live near high voltage transmission lines and cancer incidents. This could correlate to socioeconomic conditions such as poor people tend to live closer to transmission lines and have other cancer-related habits such as poor diet.