• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Strippers and Meth (Serious Question)

Kimber1015

Greenlighter
I'm fairly new to the site so forgive me if any of this isn't proper. I started "dancing" or stripping about 9 months ago and love it. But it's very strenuous going from stage to stage some nights (it's Utah) BEFORE I started my meth addiction. I have taken a few months off just because I was caught up in this life, but now I need the money. I'll be going back tonight and am wondering if Methamphetamine will effect my dancing in a negative way? Like being too tired or weak? I feel it when I walk up some stairs lately. Also... Ive obviously lost a considerable amount of weight and I was pretty small to begin with. Any weight gaining tips? On and off drugs. Thanks in advance and let someone make it rain tonight :)

hahaha no ones gonna want a dance from a tweaker...start eating burgers and fries and drink soda
and also stop the meth cause I'm being serious no ones gonna want a dance..especially if you rock the pookie your breath
is gonna be stankinnnnn !!

I'm fairly new to the site so forgive me if any of this isn't proper. I started "dancing" or stripping about 9 months ago and love it. But it's very strenuous going from stage to stage some nights (it's Utah) BEFORE I started my meth addiction. I have taken a few months off just because I was caught up in this life, but now I need the money. I'll be going back tonight and am wondering if Methamphetamine will effect my dancing in a negative way? Like being too tired or weak? I feel it when I walk up some stairs lately. Also... Ive obviously lost a considerable amount of weight and I was pretty small to begin with. Any weight gaining tips? On and off drugs. Thanks in advance and let someone make it rain tonight :)
Meth is the worst thing you could do to yourself and your loved ones. I say drink a coffee, brush your teeth and then get ya grind on :)
hahaha no ones gonna want a dance from a tweaker...start eating burgers and fries and drink soda
and also stop the meth cause I'm being serious no ones gonna want a dance..especially if you rock the pookie your breath
Lol, so true
Hey Kimber1015,
I just want to start off and say that I acknowledge you have your own right to choose how you want to live your life. No judgement here whatsoever. I obviously don't know you personally. If you were one of my friends though, this would be my advice to you. If you are not physically and mentally dependent on crystal meth yet, you should quit using it while you still can. Even though I have a feeling you have become dependent on it seeing as how you previously stated above "my meth addiction." I'm speaking from personal experience and from the struggles I have seen many of my friends go through as well. As fun and harmless as it might seem to you right now, it will eventually start to take a negative toll not only on your mental and physical health but it will also ruin your finances and personal relationships. To answer some of your direct questions.
I'll be going back tonight and am wondering if Methamphetamine will effect my dancing in a negative way?
Yes. "Adverse clinical cardiovascular manifestations of meth include: chest pain, palpitations, shortness of breath, hypertension or hypotension, myocardial ischemia, atrial and ventricular dysrhythmias, and circulatory collapse. Animal studies have shown that meth has both positive and negative cardiac inotropic effects and is directly toxic to the myocardium. In addition to acute MI in humans, meth has been reported to cause cardiomyopathy, acute pulmonary edema, and pulmonary hypertension.

Any weight gaining tips? On and off drugs.
If your trying to gain weight while using ice it will be really hard. Some tips on gaining weight in general would be.
Start taking a daily vitamins.
Eat 3 meals a day or more.
Include lots of protein and carbs in your diet.
Weight train.
Sleep.

Hope this helps.
Take care.
Damn! Bluelighter of the decade.

I acknowledge it because it already is a full blown addiction, that i am absolutely not proud of and its not fun in any sort of way now. I want to stop, which is the only way i will. It has already ruined everything i had saved up financially and why i had taken time off in the first place. I went to work for about 3 hours and couldn't physically take it. I'm so sore already, but i think it was the the kick in the ass i needed mentally to stop. Thank you, really.

Hahahahahaha! Oh my soul.