Street Names For Heroin

birthdaycake

Bluelighter
Just curious as to what some of the common street names for heroin are in the United States, particularly on the west coast, but do share your location as well!

I'm from the east coast, CT specifically. Some of the street terms for heroin around here are dope, D, H, diesel, and paper (plastic = crack).

Some other slang terms I've heard used on Bluelight to describe heroin are - smack, skag, boy, tar, horse, harry, and brown.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

~CTdopeLove

Is "H" really used in spoken language? I mean, it sounds a bit odd when someone says "Do you have some [eiz]?", someone might confuse to "Do you have some aids?" or "Do you have (without the some) AIDS?". :D

im near the west coast (denver) and its called 'chiva'
or 'black' (white=coke)
or dope

St Louis; "boy" for heroin, "girl" for coke. I'm sure that there are other local slang terms, but "boy" is the only one I know for sure that is in use in the area.

west coast here black,chiva,tar,boy are all used.

but most people call it black hereas in"i need a twenty of black"

-> North American Drug Discussion. Mods move or close if necessary.

temporary error said:
St Louis; "boy" for heroin, "girl" for coke. I'm sure that there are other local slang terms, but "boy" is the only one I know for sure that is in use in the area.

I live in the St Louis area and I would love to try this.

I've never heard of people calling coke "girl" becase I know a bunch of cokeheads, but I don't know any H users around here so I can't say anything about the "boy"

idont buy the shit but walking around bmore you hear something new everyday. little kids yelling "yellow birds! yellow birds!" haha "big meanies! big meanies!" and other random crap. its not what your saying, its what you mean, and its easy to tell

brother, chick, Harry Jones, Mister Brownstone, man, red chicken, schmack, tecata, Antifreeze, Aries, Aunt Hazel, Ballot, Big Harry, Black pearl, Blanco, Bozo,Brick gum, Brown rhine.

Survival0200 said:
Is "H" really used in spoken language? I mean, it sounds a bit odd when someone says "Do you have some [eiz]?", someone might confuse to "Do you have some aids?" or "Do you have (without the some) AIDS?". :D

H is pretty much the only word I hear, both in my circle of friends and just in general (strangers, etc)
I've always thought it sounded kind of harsh when spoken (like German, no offense germanians;))
But it always used in conversation, sounding more like "aitch" ( "8ch', haha) than "eiz". It could be a dialect thing.