• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Street h/fent

docdocassrammerjammer

Greenlighter
So I’ve been doing good on my subs for a year now with a little slip up once every couple weeks to a month where I’ll do one street bag over a few hours like a night. Never had any issue as far as WD from only using once like that. My question is what are they cutting it with recently or what’s changed in it. This last time I used one on Friday night I had withdrawals Saturday Sunday and today at work. Never happened from one use my friend had the same issue and does the same thing so we are sure it was that batch and the cut/Dope. Does anyone know what they make lately. I’m not gonna lie I’m scared to have a fun night after this.

So I’ve been doing good on my subs for a year now with a little slip up once every couple weeks to a month where I’ll do one street bag over a few hours like a night. Never had any issue as far as WD from only using once like that. My question is what are they cutting it with recently or what’s changed in it. This last time I used one on Friday night I had withdrawals Saturday Sunday and today at work. Never happened from one use my friend had the same issue and does the same thing so we are sure it was that batch and the cut/Dope. Does anyone know what they make lately. I’m not gonna lie I’m scared to have a fun night after this.
I know exactly what you mean although it took me three days to figure it out. Then I was dope sick the 4th and 5th days and had to boof more kratom to be able to function and suit up and show up

If I was paranoid, as in someone who knows a little of what's going on (Burroughs) I wonder if they to come up with some sort of chemical that precipitates withdrawals after only a handful of uses. 4th generation chemical warfare. If I was paranoid

So I’m not alone in this theory Rochester is not far from you. Perhaps we’re on the same thing. I’m wondering if there’s somewhere I could take one and have them tell me everything in it. If such a thing is possible. I definitely think there’s something added to make sure we’re hella sick hella fast. I had one doctor at an outpatient tell me that because we abused opiates before that we cannot use them ever again or we will just from a tiny use go into full blown addiction. He was a dip shit. That’s why unfortunately when ppl with months of clean time relapse they OD cuz they think they can do as much as they did when they stopped. As most recent research I’ve seen shows after about 90 days our opiate receptors in the brain spin and gut regrow die and regrow going back to normal. I really want to see if other ppl are having this happen from just one use occasionally.

So I’m not alone in this theory Rochester is not far from you. Perhaps we’re on the same thing. I’m wondering if there’s somewhere I could take one and have them tell me everything in it. If such a thing is possible. I definitely think there’s something added to make sure we’re hella sick hella fast. I had one doctor at an outpatient tell me that because we abused opiates before that we cannot use them ever again or we will just from a tiny use go into full blown addiction. He was a dip shit. That’s why unfortunately when ppl with months of clean time relapse they OD cuz they think they can do as much as they did when they stopped. As most recent research I’ve seen shows after about 90 days our opiate receptors in the brain spin and gut regrow die and regrow going back to normal. I really want to see if other ppl are having this happen from just one use occasionally.
The interesting thing about drugsdata.org ( it may be without the s) is that they sometimes cannot identify a particular chemical signature and tell you on their website,
Screenshot-20210531-154139-Chrome.jpg

And ask outside experts help. Massive respect
Screenshot-20210531-154147-Chrome.jpg