European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Street fentinyl

jimdron

Bluelighter
Got into possession x mg of stuff that is sold as fentinyl on the street, but from police and courts records is % methadon and % carfentanil. I have never used any opiod. My drug experiece include heavy weed (for years), concerta (methyilfinidate) at medical doses (54mg a day) (also for years), mdma two times, mushrooms one time. All were very positive, though sometimes on weed alone or weed and alcohol, but always when using after a break of a month or two, I quickly intoxicate myself to actually fainting, but then recovering and feelling quite jovial for the rest of the evening.

How should I use it? And what should I expect?

I will be alone in the room, but in other rooms there will be other people who could respond to the emergency. No Narcan to have on hand is possible.

I think, I would not do it if serious people say that risk of death or serious health damage is more than 3%.

But I want to use it very much.

Highly dangerous to be using any fentanyl or fentanyl derivative when opiate naive. I would say your chances of serious harm or death are likely much higher than 3%. I would give it a miss entirely. Even for experienced users, there can be hot spots in batches that are not well mixed that will kill any opiate user, regardless of tolerance. I think it would be a bad idea to try it, if you do, I would not do so while alone and I would have many doses of narcan on hand that can be administered by someone who knows what they're doing. Even then, you would probably need to be rushed to the hospital if your breathing did not recover.

"The lethal dose of fentanyl is generally stated to be 2 milligrams. This lethal dose considers that the individual has not developed significant tolerance; however, even in individuals with significant tolerance, the lethal dose of fentanyl is extremely small compared to the potential lethal doses of many other opiate drugs."

^ That is 2/1000ths of a gram, basically the equivalent of a grain or two of salt of fentanyl could potentially be lethal.

Do yourself a favor and give it a miss.

Last edited:
yeah with fent it's hit or miss ( die --- or if you're lucky to blackout and wake up to a life support machine ). It's a nasty ass drug, don't do it.

damn, it seems I have to skip it. What about water soluble ROA? Take a few grains, drop into water bottle, shake and the administer orally in very small doses?

junkies are not dying from it (it would be in the news) but they have different tollerance, of course.

Got into possession x mg of stuff that is sold as fentinyl on the street, but from police and courts records is % methadon and % carfentanil.
If what you say here is true then keep the fuck away from it. Fentanyl is bad enough for opiate naive person but carfentanil is so much stronger! That’s a death sentence. Do not take that substance please. You’ve no narcan and no one to look after you and you’re opioid naive! You will most likely die.

Don't take it flush it down the toilet. Carfentanil is x100 more potent than fentanyl and carefentanil can kill in microgram doses. The hopstial give fent by long release patch of like 25 micrograms over a day.

This stuff if you eye ball it will kill you.

I am reasonable, thank you, probably won't do it. Why junkies are not dying then? Just tolerance?

No one is taking carfetnil on the streets and last time i heard of people dying was in canada where it was laced onto blotter and sold as lsd. 100 micrograms of this stuff is deadly.

Got into possession x mg of stuff that is sold as fentinyl on the street, but from police and courts records is % methadon and % carfentanil. I have never used any opiod. My drug experiece include heavy weed (for years), concerta (methyilfinidate) at medical doses (54mg a day) (also for years), mdma two times, mushrooms one time. All were very positive, though sometimes on weed alone or weed and alcohol, but always when using after a break of a month or two, I quickly intoxicate myself to actually fainting, but then recovering and feelling quite jovial for the rest of the evening.

How should I use it? And what should I expect?

I will be alone in the room, but in other rooms there will be other people who could respond to the emergency. No Narcan to have on hand is possible.

I think, I would not do it if serious people say that risk of death or serious health damage is more than 3%.

But I want to use it very much.
My god you are an idiot ever i seen online. Why on earth u wanna use fent? You are the reason why fent is around

1. I want to use for obvious reasons. Junkies at the street place seem to enjoy it.
2. I am 90% certain I won’t use it since it’s much too unsafe. Though I would like to know how unsafeness of fent squares with it being sold in the street. If just a speck (100ug) could kill, how doesn’t it?

Thanks for all responders. Decision not to use it seems obvious now, though I was fairly intent to do it before.

Additional factor not to use it is that it wouldn’t bring much pleasure and send me straight to sleep.

My god you are an idiot ever i seen online. Why on earth u wanna use fent? You are the reason why fent is around

I don't know if you've been on BL for long, dealt with or been an addict, but talking down to someone that asked for honest advice (no matter how stupid you might think it is) is encouraged here. We are harm reduction focused. Berating someone and trying to make them feel guilty is not the way to go about things. You didn't contribute anything to the thread; word of advice, don't come at people like that. If you want to talk shit, take it to the Lounge.

1. I want to use for obvious reasons. Junkies at the street place seem to enjoy it.
2. I am 90% certain I won’t use it since it’s much too unsafe. Though I would like to know how unsafeness of fent squares with it being sold in the street. If just a speck (100ug) could kill, how doesn’t it?

Thanks for all responders. Decision not to use it seems obvious now, though I was fairly intent to do it before.

Additional factor not to use it is that it wouldn’t bring much pleasure and send me straight to sleep.

People are variable in terms of their sensitivity to Opiates and also may have different tolerances. Additionally, those "specks" do kill people, all the time. The vast majority of opiate deaths from illegal drug use stem from Fentanyl and it's stronger derivatives (Like carfentanyl). Also, these things are not made in lab conditions and some doses may be stronger than others. One blotter could have 100ug and another could have 3000ug. It's the luck of the draw at times.

Please don't take it, it's playing Russian Roulette with your life. It's a shitty high anyways and will likely just knock you out; it's not very euphoric ime (I had fentanyl administered to me at a hospital for a dislocated shoulder once or twice; not from some unreliable street source). Be smart and I hope you heed our advice.

Last edited:
I don't know if you've been on BL for long, dealt with or been an addict, but talking down to someone that asked for honest advice (no matter how stupid you might think it is) is encouraged here. We are harm reduction focused. Berating someone and trying to make them feel guilty is not the way to go about things. You didn't contribute anything to the thread; word of advice, don't come at people like that. If you want to talk shit, take it to the Lounge.
You Re right, that was wrong of me so i must say i apology to the op for insulting him and may have offend u and the rest of other on.the forum. I guess i absolutely depsite fent that is why i get snappy easily when i see person askin for advice when they want yo try fent for thr first time

I want to say i APOLOGISE for insulting you Nd i take it back. I hope you can accept my apology

People these days want to use fentanyl for the same reason that they once wanted to use opium. Then concentrated morphine became available and it was all the rage until heroin became the talk of the town, only to be superseded by oxycodone.

Fentanyl is just the opioid of our times. It's going to be around until something probably even worse comes on the scene.

I advise people not to go down that road because these drugs really aren't that much fun.. but if you do choose to, at least take every measure to be as safe as possible.

If you can find people who have fentanyl, you can find people who have narcan.

Damn dude your awesome, Bluelighters like yourself are exactly why I joined up here. I remember the forums being a place where one could post and share freely without mistolerance or judgement and be given open and honest advice that would focus on harm reduction and not the quality of high.
I couldn't understand why it stopped popping up under search engines and thought it had been taken down (I cant access it via my UK provider), however you can find links within the very first page to certain webpages/forums that pretty much encourage getting high and offer no safety advice (in fact if you straight up search for something like "safe MDMA usage" most links are censored and removed).
So its been a pretty tough couple of years for me as im all about harm reduction and have passed on alot of opportunities due to lack of knowledge, now im using a VPN and an anonymous search engine - low and behold Bluelight pops up!

You really need to be 100% sure dude.
How to put it...
I have a slight tolerance and if I were in possession of Carfentnyl I would literally and immediately flush it down the toilet. Its the only substance I would do so with but its worthless, dangerous and has no beneficial scenario for you whatsoever.
You cant give it away, you don't know how safe/unsafe it is and would have to live with the guilt if anything were to happen. You cant take it, the amount needed to overdose for someone opiate naive is so slight i'm sure I've read it can be absorbed through the skin or inhaled. (someone correct me on this if im wrong?)
Its actually very rare to come across pure fent or carfent, you cant source it from even darknet markets who have no problems selling guns but almost all ban both substances in their pure form as they are so unsafe.
So you have no idea what you really have there. Best case scenario - its a bit of low grade opiate like heroin and you may be ok. Thats the best case and were still talking about heroin here, something you can still OD on if your naive. Worst case scenario is if it is indeed pure carfentnyl you almost certainly will overdose and die even with medical intervention. Lets say your lucky and don't - you'll be wishing you hadn't have done it as you'll just feel pretty crappy and probably throw up alot.

Again I could be misjudging how dangerous it is that just a touch of confirmed pure carfentnyl can kill, after all we are all about knowledge here

So its been a pretty tough couple of years for me as im all about harm reduction and have passed on alot of opportunities due to lack of knowledge, now im using a VPN and an anonymous search engine - low and behold Bluelight pops up!

what VPN do you use?

I can type in this website's address and access it fine but I do feel uncomfortable sometimes writing about this kind of stuff with my IP exposed and my ISP potentially watching!

Dont use it but dont flush it!
Send it to me, i'll have it checked so you know exactly what innit. They offer this service for free here but Narcan? Nope.