Strawberry vs. Pyro : Not a contest : psyco-ramblings and other such mush

sweet mind treat I say young fire starter, inciter, artist, free thinker, skeptic, writer, romantic. The mania channeled finally into purpose, your life purpose. You are a word spinner just now, I see, coming into his own. Yours is an awakening. Drugs Work, for some. They are catalyst for great change and/or introspection, reflection.
Floating up and out of the body is like a projection. We all here call it K-land and deeper still the astral plane. There are worlds and mindscapes seperate but real, imagined by your own braincase that are still to be found and created and explored. Vast cool and logical realtime mindscapes.
Other times we bump kitty for shits and giggles with a quarter stick or sumptim too.
Kudos to you oh prose master in training.
>bows with eyes fixed on yours >
smile.gif

ah tis noodle who i have long not communicated with. an email will be sent in a moment. nice.
and damn pyro. you are a directed fellow. you can see it in every post you write. pies.
otherwise i have little to say. ha.
no wait. maybe i do. i think what i have noticed with drugs lately is that i find myself reminded to accept things more as they are than to let my head be so constantly muddled by thinking about things too much. that a big part of everything that goes and goes on...you should just let go on and all sorts of good stuff will fall into place...but then i get all muddly again. well not that muddly. at least...with those shrooms i mentioned previously and that roll...and my little weak bit of acid most recently (made me all rambly and clearheaded and awake but not really tripping)...all these items led me to the same sort of contented spot. rather odd i think. but then i begin to think of whether this is a good conclusion and a right one. i dunno. of course the other conclusion i have come to is gee i need to take a bunch of acid...a bunch being three or four tabs...and get myself to some other level. with my occasional drug use i find i keep reaching the same little spot in my brain and it is time for some different thinkin. another questionable conclusion...i've gotten all i can from this much drugs...so time to take more??....or i've got some weird attachment and this much isn't "doin it for me." eeeehhhh...it's the former i think. but it is goot to share the muddled-ness sometimes since i've been swimmin around a pretty contented summer week and i feel like today my bubble burst...blub blub blub. so there. peachy. wooof.
smile.gif

strawberry

I'm not sure what you are talking about honesty strawberry
smile.gif
. but I'll try to reply!hehehe.
wink.gif
j/k
But I kinda feel what you're talking about when it comes to "more? or is this ALL there is?"... I think in relaion to acid, MORE. do more. you'll find what you're looking for. Just don't take such a high dose that you cannot bring anythin back with you. Dose high, but remember it. You can dose too high with acid (won't die) but you won't get anything from it but a LONG day.
smile.gif
. I found that with three STRONG hits I was at the correct level (almost on accident)... but maybe next time I will try to reach higher, just for the experience?
Ecstasy seems to kinda give everthing at the one pill dose. No need to go higher than that without tolerance ya know?
I think with mushrooms, 1/8th or 1 and a half eights is the perfect HIGH dose, and you can come back with lessons learned and experiences gained.
I dunno. Really I guess I kinda know what you're talking about. I think it comes back to the human ability to 'adjust to the repetitive'. Ya see? make things the 'norm' and then they become 'normal'. so you keep taking the same dose and keep feeling the same thing and it becomes used or normal feeling, almost boring or repetative. Maybe... maybe we're going about it wrong? Maybe psycadellics REALLY need to be spaced out months in between. maybe years for some people? Ya know? Make it more special, give yourself time to 'come back down' and essentially forget what the big fuss was about. the more you revisit that state the less the fuss becomes fuss and the more the fuss becomes nothing big...
I had a really potent acid experience this weekend. Anyone who has done high doses of acid (to where you have no body to walk around in), can maybe feel me when I say, it was a LONG LONG LONG day. But thuroughly enjoyable. Then again my set and setting and the people around me were *perfect*. so fucking perfect it was amazing. *refer to post in chill room*.
I am thinking I will take a long break from E again. Let myself get back to semi-normal brain status
smile.gif
. I'm up to two strong hits a night now, and I really don't want to do that much... even as a booster dose ya know? personal preferance.
I've also been thinking that I would like to get involved in the bayarea (sf california) party scene in another way than I am now. I find myself saying 'how can I get more involved than I am'... I find myself saying that at every party, then after, and during the week. Maybe I'll call up dancesafe? Maybe I'll talk to some of my production crew friends... I can't spin worth shit :p, so maybe I'll just help set up... dunno. I really don't. but it's just one of those things I *want* to do, but am not really prusing it very intently.
But really what I should be doing is going to a technical school and 'gaining skills' so that I can get a job, so that I am self-sufficient, so that I can live on my own, so that I can begin to seriously write... it all leads to that one thing for me strangely enough.
Pyro
------------------
--------
Frequency. Music. Sound. Imagination. Reality. Worlds. Hope. Love. Communication. Common Sense. Community.

Pyro: u will never be a writer until you start. Just find some small time writers mag in the newsagency, read it, and send in some stuff to them. Take it from there.
The stuff on this post is kinda like 'its a (r)evelution' which is going on in discussion 2000.
l am taking salvia soon, any advice? l wanna eventually try all those shamanic plant drugs.Have any of you have any psychedelic experiences without drugs?