• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Strangest Thing(s) You've Made A Smoking Device Out Of?

1. Monster can pipe
2. Carrot pipe
3. Made a pipe out of a block of wood
4. Apple pipe
5. Tin foil pipe
6. Pen Pipe
7. Light bulb vaporizer
8. Made my best pipe out of a sink valve. I could twist the valve to allow less or more airflow :)

We called it the "Time Machine"
It consisted of (in this order, from spark to hit)
Bubbler -> Small water bong -> 2 liter soda bottle bong -> Big ass tall glass bong.
*Out*

These where all wired together with 2-3 aquariums worth of clear tubing and duct tape..

What was the point? None at all.

O.O

Impressive... *clap....clap*

in highschool I had one of those thick plastic, re-cappable water bottles that I took a bendy lamp 'stem' (?) and pushed through the base. and then soldered a socket on top with some foil for a bowl. The whole stem could bend around the bong and you could zip it up in a travellers bag. Many fine times were had.

A garden gnome that was smoking a pipe. Converted pipe into bowl and hollowed out pipe stem. Put hole on head to breathe through and a carburetor down lower. Was nasty as hell, but it got us baked.

One time I made two holes in a tennis ball can. One for the carb obviously and the other I fixed a surgical rubber tube to. Its an excellent steamroller just roll a nice joint and plug the tube with it.

Probably isn't too strange, but I usually smoke out of my altoid or wiimote pipe :)

1. an apple
2. aluminum foil
3. the paper that is used to protect glass/silverware/plates (smoke burned my eyes :()
4. a tangerine

I think I can make a gnarly pipe out of a carrot.

A large, thin cardboard roll (similar to a paper towel roll) that I think was around 3 feet long. Maybe a bit shorter.
Cut a hole in the top of one end and placed a foil bowl in it, poked tiny holes in the bottom of the foil, and loaded it up. The only flaw was that I needed a friend to hold up and cover one end and light it while I smoked, but it actually worked.

Good thread question.

In my yountger years, I made a bong out of a shampoo bottle, a pen for the stem, and a foil bowl.

One of the best hookahs I made was out of a large 2(?) litre coke bottle. The bowl and hose were at the very tippity top. The smoke went through so much water that it was incredibly smooth. I remember taking large hits w/o choking.

We also used to put ice cubes in the neck of our bong. Cooled the smoke off for some pleasant hits.

Last edited:
Not that strange, but my first enjoyable marijuana high came from smoking out of an old albuterol inhaler with foil on the top. I'll never forget that night.

Are you serious? How the fuck did I never think of that, when I was a kid smoking on the weekends occasionally i would have used that allllll the time....

I smoked a bong completely filled with mold. My friend and I were extremely drunk and he put mellow yellow in the bong, that same night my slide broke and I put it up in a small box in my closet (standing upright, didn't dump shit out... heh) well, I didn't really care for the bong anyway (used it rarely) I didn't touch it for a couple months. Once again, I was drunk and on Xanax and took a large hit. It was an extremely hard pull, so I went to see what was up.. the entire base was filled with a black mold. I had to spray it out with a hose, boil it, then eventually clean with pure acetone to clean it out. Heh.

My vagina.
Allow me to explain.
I was hanging out with my ex and he became aware that I had a certain level of abdominal and lower muscle control. Long story short, we rolled a blunt, he held it while I "inhaled", then he took shot guns from, well, you get the idea. Strangest thing I've ever made a smoking device out of was myself lol.

Class personified.