• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Strange Thing. I am experienced ghb user but

gmz34

Bluelighter
Hello I totally consumed 1.5 or 2 litre of ghb in my life. I know how is the high and my dosages.

I synthesie my own ghb from gbl.

one week ago I synthesed ghb from gbl like always. I consumed it like always but first one hour I didnt feel strong high you know I start stopwatch every time when I dosed. after one hour even I didnt take more I become really sleepy you know gsleep. but it is like I taken really big dosage but I didnt.

I tried it today I wake up now :D I dosed same dosage after one hour I blackout.

Why this shit is happening ? This thing happened to me 3 times. I was outside when I blackout I barely came to my home. Strange part is that I didnt feel any hard dosage after 1 hour even my stomach empty. 1 hour after I blackout or feeling really sleepy.

How this can be happen ? 4 months ago I quited my mirtazapine I used it for 15 months. this can be from it ? but 4 months passed how can this ? I have been using probiotics it can be from that ?

another strange thing is when I wake up from gsleep I dose really huge doseges and I didnt get that heavy sleep. end of the night I become again in gsleep (heavy sleep) and I didnt feel euphoric like my old days I dont understand really :/
gbl is same as before. I will try straight gbl couple days after

Well I can't say I've experienced this problem. Are you physically addicted to GHB? If not I'd take a week break if I were you. See how you feel and then try again. Maybe cut the probiotics out.

From my own experience the GHB experience changes after long use. I felt euphoric, energetic, chill, confident and horny for the longest time with every dose I took. Must have used like 2 liters with that experience. Never even had a comedown. At some point I started to get anxiety after doses though, dysphoria too. I kept using for some time still though, it only got worse, the experience itself too. Euphoria was gone. Just horny and somewhat confident for a bit, used to be high for 4 hours and then it got to the point where I'd be lucky to not comedown 2 hours in. I'd watch out how much you use in case you want to enjoy the "Magic" for longer!

Well I can't say I've experienced this problem. Are you physically addicted to GHB? If not I'd take a week break if I were you. See how you feel and then try again. Maybe cut the probiotics out.

From my own experience the GHB experience changes after long use. I felt euphoric, energetic, chill, confident and horny for the longest time with every dose I took. Must have used like 2 liters with that experience. Never even had a comedown. At some point I started to get anxiety after doses though, dysphoria too. I kept using for some time still though, it only got worse, the experience itself too. Euphoria was gone. Just horny and somewhat confident for a bit, used to be high for 4 hours and then it got to the point where I'd be lucky to not comedown 2 hours in. I'd watch out how much you use in case you want to enjoy the "Magic" for longer!
I am not physically addicted to it. I was at break I didnt use it for 4 - 4.5 months and I didnt use any drug even alcohol.
I will quit probiotic use.

I very much doubt that probiotic usage would interact with GHB at all, but I suppose it's possible. I have never heard of such a thing, though, and I don't see any reason why they would interact. But it's something to try in order to eliminate it as a possibility (or else discover that it's the reason for this strange reaction).

I'm only on my first litre of GBL and it's crap compared to when I first started. I'm lucky if I get anything other than achy legs and mild relaxation. Must get tolerant really fast. Gunna try to lay off it next week. Ordering some Baclofen when I get paid monday to keep around in case in case I get addicted. I doubt it though, it's rubbish atm. Have been doing it every single night for about a month though so it's my own fault.

If you've been doing it every night for a month you're probably addicted. Have you tried skipping a night? 2 nights?

Yeah only about 3 or 4 though and I don't take it in the daytime. With such a short half life you'd expect withdrawals to develop in the day or on nights off. You never know though might be mildly already, we'll see this week cos I'm not having any from monday - friday to make it worth taking. All I get at this point is a sleep aid, like if diphenhydramine lasted for an hour or two. Tried dosing lower and simply felt nothing.

I'm only on my first litre of GBL and it's crap compared to when I first started. I'm lucky if I get anything other than achy legs and mild relaxation. Must get tolerant really fast. Gunna try to lay off it next week. Ordering some Baclofen when I get paid monday to keep around in case in case I get addicted. I doubt it though, it's rubbish atm. Have been doing it every single night for about a month though so it's my own fault.
From what I've seen and read it looks like GBL gets people addicted quicker. It works a bit faster and shorter than GHB afaik. Might be an idea to cut down on your GBL usage like you said and when you want to use again turn your GBL into GHB first? It's not a difficult process and has a lot of benefits. Seems to be less harsh on the stomach too.

I think inexperience might be making me expect too much from it as well as not even recognising the comedown/achy legs as a normal part of the experience.

Lets be honest G is a subtle feeling really, not sure why I was expecting to be blown away by it when my 1 experience with GHB and numerous with BDO showed me that it's not like having 20 pints of beer, more like 2 or 3 even if you accidentally time travel a couple of hours into the future (please note a nap isn't the same as a coma).

The achy legs might even be treatable, could be a sign or a symptom of something, I'll have to look further into it.

I for some reason forgot that we all can be a bit in our reactions to things so just because zero comedown is the norm doesn't mean it'll be that way with me. I knocked myself out with other downers today and woke up feeling fine and dandy so I think most of my poor impression of it comes from the short half life in combo with me feeling generally a bit shit when it wears off. I can overcome that by simply mixing it with a ml of BDO (worked great when I did that, best of both worlds.)

Plus i'm a miserable fucker that's prone to moaning. That in combination with it basically feeling not much different from a benzo or two as well as the other mentioned things made me a bit disappointed. I think I was expecting too much from it.

But anyway I've ordered some Baclofen in case i'm addicted and I've got a dozen each of Xanax and Pregabalin so even if this bag of poppy pods i've ordered isn't enough to get me off it then I've got the required tackle needed to stop me being addicted if I am so it's time for me to stop moaning and bitching and just just enjoy the shit lol.

I dunno, my GHB experiences have not been mild at all. In fact I overdosed on it and woke up in an ambulance last year, and I had been doing it daily for a while at that point and was dependent. My honeymoon period with it, it became one of my all-time favorite drugs, incredibly euphoric, beautiful experiences, and it's my favorite sex drug. If I dosed a little too much I would be super fucked up and stumbling around, generally if I got to the achey legs feeling, I'd be twitchy and fucked up and random fall asleep and start saying literally anything I thought of with no filter, crazy disinhibition. I will say though, I had some again, and found it lackluster, I don't know if it was an issue with quality of the product or if I just burned myself out on it.

I wonder if your GBL is bad quality? Or I dunno, the time I had some "GHB" recently that I found lackluster, I discovered it was GBL actually. I liked it a lot less than actual GHB or BDO, it fucked my stomach up, and the high was much less good.

You should try some kitchen chemistry and convert it to GHB. It's easily done, you can google it. At the very least, GHB is pretty non-toxic and much better for you than GBL.

Turns out i'm not addicted after taking it every night for the last 6 weeks. Obviously something that I'd never recommend. But I haven't had any since Sunday morning at 7am and it's now 4pm Monday and there's nothing wrong with me at all. In fact I feel fantastic and have been exercising today. Never do what I did, I was a GBL noob and it was idiotic to not have a dosing schedule and stick to it like my life depended on it. Could have easily ended up one of those 3ml every hour round the clock dudes instead of just at night. I don't think it should be used more than once per week unless you really are capable of sticking to two G nights a week. That's what I'm gunna do from now on, one night per week max and certainly not for a few days yet. Looks like it's gunna be a decent weekend. I bet i'll appreciate it more now. I'm not surprised I found a gaba drug rubbish in such a short amount of time with my drug history. I shouldn't have done it. But luckily no harm done and a few important lessons learned.

Nah definitely good quality. 99% pure and 1% cellulose. It's me that's the problem rather than the substance.