• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Strange situation with amphetamines(street sulphate racemate)

Lendy

Bluelighter
Starting on 09/23, with the receipt of a certain amount of amphetamine, I used it to this day. I am amazed by the situation - since the beginning of the use I have only slept about 4 hours. According to the sensations, tolerance is not formed, including to euphoria. Even small doses have a noticeable effect on me. Today is the 4th day of use, the night did not sleep. I eat sparingly and rarely. Around lunchtime, I felt that I was abstracted from what was happening and decided to take a break. I lay down for only a few minutes with my eyes closed, experiencing a random stream of thoughts in my head and breathing deeply completely disconnected from myself, although you can’t call it a dream. After that, I suddenly get undermined, I understand that I feel much better. I drink the rest of the amphetamine dissolved in water, which I have been drinking a little since that night. I feel like I slept well tonight. After a few minutes, I feel an intense increase in the effects, my palms sweat and goosebumps.
I don't know how to react to this. Previously, quite often after taking amphetamine, even having slept and fully eaten, I experienced something completely different - I immediately seemed to be exhausted, the desired effects quickly disappeared and did not return by increasing the dosage.
Some nuances. ROA is exclusively oral. I don’t know why, but intranasal has completely different effects at any dosage. Even with an oral overdose, I remain more functional, motivated, and don't do weird things, have weird thoughts, and feel like I don't belong to myself. Intranasal for me has practically no euphoria. At the same time, I constantly feel an obsessive desire to re-dosing. With oral, all the nuances are better and I hardly think about the substance itself and about re-dosing. I also drink soy milk before, during and after taking. This can somehow affect the LF absorption or the effect itself? I also alternate dosages - after sessions where I slightly overdose, I do an amphetamine concentrate and take minimal sips throughout the day to be able to function. However, the first time I did this, I was amazed - I not only relieved my condition after a sleepless night, but also received a slight psy euphoria at the very minimum dosage.

Can anyone explain why things are unbelievably good this time around?