• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants strange pills

jarred

Greenlighter
often when me and my gf would get on a mdma, salt, or meth binge i would start finding a lot of loratadine lying around, and also empty packets of it, im not sure if she was crushing them to make up for the dope she robbed off me or exactly what was going on there. and ive also had an experience with friends and others that we would all be getting high for a day or so, then when it came time for us to straighten up enough to go out to town or to the store or something it seemed like i was always the only one with huge dialated pupils still, idk if it was cut i was getting in my dope, or i was getting something different than everyone else. ny opions or info on this would be greatly appreciated. thank you.8)

sorry but I have no idea, maybe shes rubbing you? maybe your just paranoid? do you have a testing kit?

Im pretty frizzled atm so not sure if i got this right hahah
But in second part with pupils
You mean when you go out you always seem to have big pupils and everyone else doesnt?
Coz if so i know what ya mean on gear my pupils stay big for ages, its annoying coz il be with my mate who looks normal as ahah

are your pupils big, but do you feel high, or are they big but you dont feel high

^^ yeh thats what i was tryin to say ahah

Off topic but after a weekend out with mates on gear il have a couple of burns 12 before i leave, but when i get home and just chillin on my own watching tv or just relaxing i seem to get way more cooked, then when i get up and go out i level out again and im fine!
Anyone else find this happen
Only happens if i sit down for to long

^^ yeh thats what i was tryin to say ahah

Off topic but after a weekend out with mates on gear il have a couple of burns 12 before i leave, but when i get home and just chillin on my own watching tv or just relaxing i seem to get way more cooked, then when i get up and go out i level out again and im fine!
Anyone else find this happen
Only happens if i sit down for to long

I'm the opposite, once i stand up and go smoke a cig or something if ive been sitting for a while ill feel waaaaay higher haha

I'm the opposite, once i stand up and go smoke a cig or something if ive been sitting for a while ill feel waaaaay higher haha

Ahah fuck!! Its weird how it effects different people in different ways!

Like allot of people i know do it and they get motivated to clean or repeat something i couldn't think of anything worse when my brains racing i would rather go out and have a mad adventure ?

Ahah fuck!! Its weird how it effects different people in different ways!

Like allot of people i know do it and they get motivated to clean or repeat something i couldn't think of anything worse when my brains racing i would rather go out and have a mad adventure 

lol I think ima go ona mad adventure right now :p im stimmed the fuck up haha. I just spent 150$+ on amazon on ps3 games and other shit I probably dont need haha.