• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Strange Phenibut Effect = Anybody Else?

No I haven't. They are typical effects of GABA B agonists. I was asking if anyone else has experienced an effect I only seemed to get a few times with them for some reason.

It was not "combining" medications/drugs. It was a maintenance of blood levels. The drugs were nothing new to what was already in me at the time/always in me.

I merely mentioned them because I assumed someone here might possibly have some pharmacological knowledge to know if they would cause any type of tinnitus or if they could in synergy with the mechanism of GABA B agonists and whatnot but you all mistintrepreted it because you don't realize what a fucking maintenance dose and constant blood levels are

Only thing I could come up with is this : http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fneur.2012.00034/full
While baclofen is not likely to be a drug of first choice for tinnitus due to its adverse side effects, such as sedation, confusion, and dizziness (Jorns and Zakrzewska, 2007), the significance of the potential underestimation of GABAB receptor agonists for the treatment of tinnitus, extends beyond baclofen itself.
So maybe the ear rinnging/tinnius is an early withdrawal/rebound sign ?

Last edited: