• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

strange ? on MDMA and sex.

ms1605

Greenlighter
I have a strange question that I was curious if anyone knew the technical reason for. Normally when my girl is horny or cums it is very thin and watery. When she rolls ( she has only dont it about 4 times now) it becomes VERY thick and sticky. Anyone have any idea why MDMA does this?

I actually love it but curiosity got the best of me. She is one of the lucky ones that can orgasm on E. The 4 times we have rolled she we had sex for aboit 6 years each time and she will literally orgasm once over 30 seconds to a minute tops. We just have to wash the whole room we were in the next day...

thanks in advance!

I have a strange question that I was curious if anyone knew the technical reason for. Normally when my girl is horny or cums it is very thin and watery. When she rolls ( she has only dont it about 4 times now) it becomes VERY thick and sticky. Anyone have any idea why MDMA does this?

I actually love it but curiosity got the best of me. She is one of the lucky ones that can orgasm on E. The 4 times we have rolled she we had sex for aboit 6 years each time and she will literally orgasm once over 30 seconds to a minute tops. We just have to wash the whole room we were in the next day...

thanks in advance!

Amphetamines cause all mucous membranes in the body to dry out: eyes, mouth, vagina

Less fluid = thicker secretions

I knew there would be someone here that would know the answer to such a random question. Thanks so much, shugenja!

Stimulants either release norepinephrine (or cause accumulation of) that immediately activate presynaptic alpha 2 autoreceptors immediately inhibiting synaptic norepinephrine release, which causes adrenergic and cholinergic activity to be dampened

Hence the reason for dry mouth