Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Strange effects from MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoo3182

Greenlighter
Over the years Ive taken MDMA, and obviously know how good MDMA feels. But recently when taken this certain stuff thats circulating in my town, Im not sure what the hell it is, or whether its just me. it is a yellowy colour and is in crystal form. The effects for me is just horrid, verging on morbid. I can hardly string a sentence together, my memory just goes to total mush, its as though it fries my brain. I couldnt even smile if I tried. And then I feel like people are watching me and I find myself staring at people at the party which I think freaks people out. Its just really really weird. It gets me slightly paranoid too, but not to the point were Im scared, as like I said I just feel like a zombie, and dont feel any empathy or compassion or love for anyone. Im wondering if it is just me or whether the stuff is some dodgey chinese replica? Oh and there is no come up....no jaw rattling, no eyes rollling or flickering. it just keeps you awake, and turns you into a freak.

Last edited:
Who knows. Nobody here can tell you what it is and to do so could be dangerous and is therefore against the rules. Buy a test kit and find out for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.