• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Strange Benzo Experience Diclazepam

Tbar

Greenlighter
I just wanted to post that 20 min ago I took about 7-10 mg of powdered diclazepam and it usually takes 2-4 hours to kick in and it hit me in less than 2 min! It was actually really scary at first. Has anyone else had this happen? I have a digestive disorder and I take a bunch of probiotics and stuff to help with digestion, so maybe that had something to do with it. I take a probiotic in the morning with omeprozole, papayas, and fermented sour crout (yuck but it works). Part of me is concerned that I took to much and might black out here in a few. Another part of me thinks I just found a way to make diclazepam knock you on your ass in less than 2 min lol.:?

That's a heck of a lot, equal to 70-100mg of Diazepam. Did you measure it correctly, do you normally take that much?

That's a heck of a lot, equal to 70-100mg of Diazepam. Did you measure it correctly, do you normally take that much?

Idk about proportional benzo ratios but if this is true and you are not tolerant please seek medical attention.
2 min for oral ROA seems impossible no matter what specific condition you may have, but I don't know the extent of digestive problems so maybe I'm somehow wrong

im here last night was fun no worries

also i wanted to add that i have been looking at benzo equivalency charts and 10 mg of diazepam=.5 mg of colonazepam, and I already take 2 mg of colonazepam per day. So if 1 mg of diclazepam is equal to 10 mg of diazepam, then 7 or 8 mg of diclazepam is equal to only about 4 mg of colonazepam. Also I got a mg scale. Never research powder without a scale! very dangerous

Last edited: