• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Strange/Bad OD reaction: Oxy + Meth + Ephedra

ThatOneDude!

Bluelighter
Hey so i've done meth, and a little bit of ephedra before (half a "Rhino Rush" shot) and that was nice, amped up my meth and what not.
I've done Meth and Oxy before. Very nice speed ball sorta effect.
i've even done all three plus other stuff before (most likely descent small amounts) and enjoyed it.

This morning, i took an oxy, did only one line of meth (rather small/ large bump. was my last of stash) then about 15 minutes later, i took half a thing of ephedra, litte more actually, probably about 28-30mg Ephedra Powder. (Half=25mg)
Then about 20 minutes to 40 minutes. i was sayin to myself, fuk i'm really high! like that shit felt good! then only about 5-8 minutes later, i got this weird bodily mental rush of this strange combination of: anxiety/paranoid/ mental/physical tension/Hot and Cold feelings (a lil sweaty) and was definitely shaking! like my motor movements were not smooth to say the least, and even then, there was a shaking. I was checking out at Smith's grocery store lol.

I get to my car about 3 minutes later. feeling all those feelings just got 2-4 times worse! i looked in the mirror, as i definitely did not feel ok one bit, and FUK!!!! ther was just about NO white in my eyes, besides being excessively watery, all the white was RED! like bloodshot like fuk. or idk wtf! but omg, i was sweating, shaking, very hot and very cold. didnt know if i needed the AC in my car on or off? on felt better, didnt even feel that cold for being AC. Tension in my mind was building, OCD style thinking, Anxiety, little paranoia, very stimulated/over amped/energetic focus. Rapid thoughts, i was very speedy. Tension in my body was also building fast. Aching chest, arms, legs, whole body really, headache a lil bit, VERY shaky! Very Hot and Very Cold, and Sweating my ass off.

I didnt know what to do. i just sat in my car with ac on, until all those symptoms died down only about 50%. sounds like considerable amount. but NO, it was so fukin bad, i didnt know if i was about to die or what. then it died down to being half that, which was still Really miserable. that lasted like that for about another 4 hours....

My thoughts is that it was a bad combo! My feelings is there must be something else going on! I've done that combo before, ONLY difference was what?... if 25mg is half, i did aprox. 3-5mg more....

I am relatively sensitive to Opiates, as i only took a Percocet (5mg Oxy/325 apap) YAH, only 5mg Oxy! would give me a descent buzz if i took it alone. NOTHING to nod out on of corse. but noticeable enough to feel something.... My tolerance to stims/ Meth in particular (altho coke i'm almost imune to) but tolerance is substantial. i take Magnesium Citrate ALL the time, and DXM often as well to keep my tolerance in check.

I just Have NO CLUE, what the hell happened to me today. and HOW serious that might have been?
Any insights or knowledge on the matter? What you guys think could have been going on?

Also: One of my friends suggested i had an allergic reaction, I KNOW i'm not allergic to meth, and still not as i've done more this evening.) also I know i'm not allergic to ephedra or oxy..... so i thought i just Over Amped with a BAD Combo. But i've done it before and well, its always been enjoyable. I'm just really confused. Would hope to know more about all this to avoid a repeat!!!

Thanks!!

Probably bad combination for the setting. You could have been a little dehydrated(that will fuck stuff up pretty quick).
I think you would know/could tell if you did any real, lasting damage to yourself. If you over did it pretty heavy, it's best you take a break, make sure your electrolytes are normal, notice if your chest hurts or is ticking funny. Just give your body a rest.
If someone has a bad trip, most of the time they get mental panic attacks and what not. When you are peaking, good or bad, and you are feeling a bad trip, you could really be dying.

You might want an ekg or an echocardiogram done just for the fun of it.
You should keep some benzos around. They are pretty safe in nasty situations, to chill your body out.

I dont think meth and ephedrine are ever a good mix for your heart

thanks guys, and yah, funny thing is, i get 30 Xanax 3mg each month. this month i had them stolen.... lol but yah i'll look into that "ekg or an echocardiogram" you mention. and your right, my body could use a break. it was probably a combination of many things that caused all that.