• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Strange “ticks” that y’all do on stims?

4Karl2Hungus0

Bluelighter
Whenever I am on stims, meth to be specific, once the delusion from sleep deprivation has started to kick in and make itself very present & well known, I’ll start to engage in, what my ex-gf, best friend, shit head, favorite person ever, worst enemy, whatever you want to call her, likes to call “Ticks”: After I give a few examples, I’d like to hear some of y’all’s, which I will be very surprised and disappointed if y’all don’t have any....

Example A) I shot some old school speed (crank) with some buddies of mine. Busted a 20 down w/ 50 units of water, shit doubled back and then some, and I ended up pulling back up like 120-130units. I hit my shot and share of the sack, and the product was super fire and had me GOIIIINNNNGGGGGGG! Had already been up for a few days, and the whole night, I kept saying ~ In the same flow and voice as Krayzie Bone’s verse in Thug Luv w/ Tupac ~ instead of the original line that says “They don't know, a mothafucka with a leatherface” I kept repeating “The don’t know, a mother fucker neva had some fiiyyaaa ass crank”. & I was basically stuck on a loop, saying that all night and speaking/saying everything in that voice, and that flow.

Example B) Just a few moments ago, I was laying in bed w/ my ex, both on our phones, listening to & playing The Smiths in the background and using it as noise and something to keep it not silent in the room. The whole time, I was using the google English to Spanish translator to convert the hooks and choruses into Spanish from the songs that were playing, and then I was singing them in Spanish, over the original recording that’s obviously in English. Did that shit for easily over an hour.

Example C) I was at a buddy of mine’s house, who I actually started doing dope with my freshman year and his junior year of high school, the other day (same buddy was there for the Krayzie Bone incident and night) and the day before, I thought I was going to die because my ex gave me a shot in the top cap of my rig, which I didn’t know and she didn’t tell me, but she filled it literally all the way to the top with meth, and I didn’t think to check. So I hit a tester shit, and then hit the remainder of what was left in a 2nd shot (probably .30-.40 — also, keep in mind that I’ve barely been doing meth and heroin again for 2 months after 2 years sober) and basically as soon as i hit it, I got tunnel vision, heart felt like it was going to explode and I was going to go into cardiac arrest, immediately started dry heaving, and basically got as fucked up on stims as I’ve ever been my my 10 years of getting high. The following day, I was still awake and obviously didn’t go to sleep that night, I went to my buddies house before work and we did some tar. We got to talking about Andrew Dice Clay, and something in my head clicked. From that point on, for at least 3-4 hours, I was doing nothing but talking like in the same manner in which Andrew Dice Clay talks, as well as also talking in his accent.

I’m assuming I’ve broken down what I meant by “ticks” good enough for y’all to share what yours is. Or don’t. Idk or care and am not really getting my hopes up on a bunch of people sharing theirs.

****ALSO! My signature came from another similar experience. Sleep deprived, on my way to high school during my sophomore year, high as giraffe pussy, delusional and talking out my ass, making shit up that ended up sticking with my group of buddies and I, and is now a classic memory that we look back in every now and then. *****

When I’m on a lot of stims my partner can always tell by the way I speak, he says I start slurring my words (I’m never able to notice it though lol) and I splay my fingers out like there is a rubber band pulling them out straight and then curl them and over and over. Kinda hard to explain what I mean lol

Until you break something, climax or start to comedown? Do you have a marathon record?

I try not to abuse myself anymore. But in the past I have had 3 day long sex/masturbation binges that only another meth user could comprehend.

Im smarter about it now though. I know how to get off right and avoid the long frustrating no-nut bullshit.

On a few occasions I've given oral to my guy for over 2 hours!!!!
I gave it EVERYTHING in my power to make him explode, even dislocated my jaw before I gave up.