Strain prefence

treezy z

Bluelighter
What is your favorite marijuana strain?

I mostly smoke kush.
OG kush
OG Tahoe kush
Alien kush
Are my favorites burning a space kush blunt.
I find kush chills me out the most, mellow yellow

For head high shit I like
Sour diesel
Green crack
Blue dream
For creative etc

Sometimes put both in blunt.

nl# 5 for the day, and skunk #1 for night. barbra bud for terps.

but i rather have bud that is AAAA quality than just a strain I prefer of lower quality.

I always assumed I preferred sativas because I'm lethargic and tired naturally. But I'm realizing now that they trigger my anxiety and make my heart pound horribly. (I actually gave up weed for like 7 years because of the nasty paranoia/anxiety it was causing).

I'm currently smoking on Presidential OG, an indica. It's perfect for me: quiets the mind and doesn't trigger anxiety but doesn't have that drowsy, lazy indica effect either. As much as I hate the over-stimulated anxiety of sativas, I equally hate the drowsiness some indicas cause. I want a clear-headed high that's also mellow and relaxed (but not sedating).

Other strains I've enjoyed: Pineapple, Girl Scout Cookies & NY Sour Diesel. I really hope to try Sunshine Daydream and Dream Queen next.

Good news: Weed was just fully legalized in my state, so I'll get to try a whole menagerie of strains very soon! Any strain recommendations appreciated.

I love it, all these people like i some this strain or that strain. If only that luxury existed here.

Sydney australia, the land of average bud with no title. The land of many people claiming they have this and that, but its all marketing here. Enjoy your premium kush americans ;)