• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Straight guys getting sucked by a gay guy

Sorry, but, that's ridiculous. We don't live in a black and white world - everything is just shades of grey. No matter how militantly, indisputably homosexual you may believe you are, I guarantee you that you do have some heterosexual traits.

An obvious reason for this is that men and women and homosexuals and heterosexuals are not so different that they look like aliens to each other, there are clear and hazily defined overlapping areas which may be attractive, sexually desirable, or confusing to any member of any group, be that group defined by it's self-identified gender, biological gender, or sexual preference.

So, sorry to burst your bubble of an absolute, black and white world in which homosexuals are homosexuals, heterosexuals are heterosexuals, and anything in between is just hazy weird stuff not worth mentioning or talking about... But that is not reality.

What I highighted is your opionion and harsh judgement ( only). Can you STOP imposing (intimidating and railroading people into thinking your thoughts) or annoying those who differ from you, and afford them the right to their own opinion ( if you apparently, feel so secure in yours).

If you have some fact/ data - feel free to post; otherwise check-yourself and quit being a douche - if you feel comfortable in your own opinion/ideology - great! Quit imposing it on others and let them express their own identity/values/ideas with dignity.

What your post has expressed is not being open minded - you are being bigoted, ignorant and arrogant

Last edited:
You can call me bigoted and prejudiced all you want in order to try to bait and switch the conversation in another direction.

Your own words have shown you to be bigoted and prejudiced. Me saying so is simply a honest observation. There is no bait and switch here. I have been consistently on point: you saying that "no one is 100% anything" is not true. You have since softened your language, but without an outright apology. Even in this post I am currently quoting you are trying to walk back your outrageous remarks even further.

The sexology research shows that people in general are fairly sexually fluid but their early inculturation and identifications curb their behaviours in certain directions.

You see that? You are still backtracking. You have gone from "no one is 100% anything" to people "in general" are "fairly" sexually fluid. Why not just apologize and amend your opinion? That is what rational people do.

For example bisexual behaviours are much, much more common among adolescents but in adulthood they decrease. It's not necessarily because people chose to not be bisexual but also because of social conventions.

I think it is called experimentation. Personally, I didn't need to experiment in this arena. As I said before, I knew what I liked early on. By the way, exhibiting "bisexual behaviours" is not the same as being bisexual. You have tried to make me out as someone who is obsessed with labels, but I am really not. I am obsessed with accurate and honest representations. The accurate and honest representation of my sexuality is that I am a male who is not sexually attracted to females. Femininity turns me off. Vaginas turn me off. I could go on, but I won't. Most people reading this do not need further explanation.

You're just another affected gay man who's afraid to ask the deeper questions of sexuality because you subscribe so heavily to a rapidly-aging paradigm.

"Another affected gay man". Thank you for leaving absolutely ZERO doubt in my mind that you are a unabashed bigot.

The reason why this discussion is so personal to me is because I feel we need to eliminate shaming practices from people's innocent sexual explorations. People don't deserve to be critiqued and labeled with identifications just because they are exploring something. It's heteronormativity and homonormativity that are big problems in America.

Ah yes. If I were to make a list of all the problems we have right now today in the United States... "homonormativity" would have to be one of them. Are you fucking kidding me dude? Seriously, you have to be joking. No one was ever shaming anyone. If a straight guy wants to suck a dick, let him. If a bi guy wants to suck a dick, let him. Who honestly gives a damn? But do not tell me that I am not educated or cultured enough to realize that I am actually bisexual when I know that I am not. Don't tell a straight person that either. There IS a spectrum, but you forget that there are two points on either end of that spectrum. The people who live on those ends deserve and expect the same respect as those who are somewhere in the middle.

It doesnt seem like OP respects the sexuality of straight men by actively targetting them.

I really dont think that Foreigner meant any offense to anyone personally, how would he anyway. Its not as if anyones life story is in this thread.

Relax.

Straight men don't fuck men

Get over it.

we are bi

some people are stupid

Just ask. Look, guys giving blowjobs some straight guys even like to try. So, when it comes down to blowjobs it only a matter of asking. It may not be a matter of chickening out but rather other commitments, but I wouldn't deal with head games.

If you want regulars, go for friends of friends. On you know you're giving they will come to receive and even if a party gets crazy they'll even line up.

Straight men don't fuck men

Get over it.

we are bi

some people are stupid

Exactly, you have a lot of silly gay men who need the fantasy that they are having sex with a real hetero/straight guy. Queens like this often times are extremely bigoted towards bisexual men claiming that we are extremely rare, don't exist, confused, etc. and all the other BS, and believe that there's actually something wrong with a man being out/open about being bisexual or gay, instead of pretending to be straight/hetero and closeted and repressed about their actual sexuality.

It goes without saying that idiots like these hetero worshiping gay men know jack shit about human sexuality.

Last edited: