• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Straight Dope on RC's

and the crystals of 2C-E are not all the same size, and they don't always occupy the same amount of spacfe due to the way they happen to be fitting together at the time

2C-E's probably one of the worst offenders of this anyway. 100mg of 2C-E looks like several hundred mg of a lot of the other 2C-x's (other than 2C-D & 2C-P - must be something to do with having an alkyl - utterly non-polar - group in the 4 position); that's unless you dissolve it and slowly recrystallize it - then you get a much denser product (not unlike people who eyeball doses of 2C-E... much denser =D . A bit of humour about an otherwise very serious subject. - wel almost!)

you know to all you people out there ive heard of this amazing drug out there and its been around for a long time too.
Its supposed to do some of the craziest things to you and have some of the best experiences and amazing visuals you could ever have bar none. From what I hear its readily available worldwide in vast quantities as well.

I think its called R(eality) or something like that. Anyways you might want to give that stuff a try every now and then. Im sure it cant hurt any more than all the other crap youre throwing inside your body.

(just a little humor for all you people out there not saying anything about anyone just showing you how you can hype anything up.)

nostalgic bump to dodge the bluelight memory meatgrinder

well to respond to my post three years ago about always eyeballing 2c-e....

i ended up buying a mg scale

and have yet to freak out on it

but have not taken the substance since 2006 to the best of my memory

haha

the mg scale has helped out on other RC's... interested in trying 4-FA a lot

i started reading this thread and was like, damn some of these people havnt posted in a long ass time.. this must be some important shit. then i realized the date was 06. i miss 06.

i dont think as many people would be eyeballing doses and eating rediculous ammounts if there were more od's, and reading reports about people eating 120mgs of 2c-whatever to no ill effect makes alot of people extremely comfterble with this shit; myself included.

all of my sources have been previously bioassayed and weighed, so i know its not some other drug than what im getting, and i know that if its a 2c that even if the measurement was wrong, shit, even by a factor of 10 (which cannot be the case because my doses have already been tested by other peoples bodies!), that i should come out of it fine.

other RC's ive never done. if the time came where i had a baggie of powder from some chem supply place you can bet your ass that i would send a sample to someone with gc/ms and buy an extremely accurate miligram scale (if you have the money for the chems the money for the scale ... dude, comeon, buy the fuckin scale, right?!). even with a weighed out dose i would start low with that shit. if it was brdfly or some rediculously potent chem, i would have to say liquid measurement would be the way to go. followed by what you would think a half a dose would be, gradually working up to what a full dose would equal.

its called experimenting with drugs. dont fuck up the experiment right? its your life, think about it

Not everybody does drugs to be safe, I think since they were about 5 or so they have been preached to about how drugs are not safe, so they make the decision to use drugs, even if its unsafe(in their minds) whether it is safe or not. Like someone said, LIFE is a gambling system, not only RC's, or drugs in general.

So, thank you for pointing out the majority of people in the world, and drug users, are stupid.

If the majority is stupid, then they aren't stupid but average. Lucky for you, almost everyone makes this mistake so you don't have to feel bad! (I do too)

It's a difficult one to balance quite honestly. To encourage people to have their powders tested & weighed accurately is of course what we would all do - however taking the attitude that it's this way or no way in the current arena of prohibition when (unfortunately) people do use more recklessly than would otherwise be the case doesn't help. By not giving information on methods like liquid measurement ( which I agree there's a degree of supposition going on with in many instances) you then place the user in a position of greater ignorace. To give them the full information stressing that as the level of care goes down your risks go up is the best we can do. Calling people idiots isn't the way to get listened to - yeah some might listen but a lot will just be offended & feel alienated. If someone came to this board & asked for information but maybe lacked the facilities to weigh off then to send them away chastised may well make you feel righteous but it doesn't help that persons dilemna & if they then used guesswork - as opposed to the potentially imperfect but much safer option of LM - and were hospitalised or even died would you feel you'd done your best ?