L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

straight but curious - how would i fulfill my curiosity

westashguy

Greenlighter
straight but curious - how to make it happen?

I guess i'm just wondering how could i set up a situation to be able to amuze my curiosity. Not sure how in depth i can get on here but i have a pretty simple fantasy i'd like to see happen. Just dont know how to make it happen.

Last edited:
i'm straight and always have been. not attracted to guys at all but lately been having this nagging curiosity to fool around with another guy. i did just once back in high school totally randomly with a close friend of mine at the time (i can divulge the story if you like) we ended up 69'ing. i want to do the same again. i guess what i want to know is, if any one has any ideas on how to find other guys in my certain situation? how do i make this happen?

Gay bar? Or online dating type website but geared toward more casual hook ups?

i'm trying to be discrete about this you know? so gay bar is probably out of the question. like crags list personals? i'd rather it be with someone less... creepy haha

No, a dating site with pics where you can talk to the person first and make sure it's a good fit.

i guess i'm not asking the right questions :/ how do i instigate it? lets say if i hit up an ad on CL or meet someone out somewhere how would i even go about discussing. sorry guys, kinda nervous here and have absolutely no idea what to do but i know i need to do something about it. ask me questions i can give more info. thanks for being patient :/ any success stories anyone would be willing to share? ... or am i totally alone in this thought?

^ just be up front. Say you're a bi-curious male looking for a patient teacher. Lol.

I would suggest visiting a gay hangout. Just dress very carefully and make yourself look appetizing. Tight pants always work well. Wear a light colour or red but not beige. There was a time that white pants with your keys bulging in your pocket was the best announcement. You can also try the hanky code. This involves tucking a colored hanky in your back pocket. The color of the hanky indicates your desires. Google it.

Go to a gay bar or place where LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, or trans) people hang out. Meet people in person and tell them what you are interested in doing.

There's always a whole number of sites and cellphone apps people use too.

the internet is your friend. it s also full of weirdos so be careful as well

grindr.

bam!

done

This - Just don't Bam too quickly :D

There are loads of apps with guys wanting pretty much anything you can think of (an a lot more) - Lot's of guys like NSA (no strings attached) casual hook ups. No names are given, no telephone numbers are exchanged - chat, meet, leave.

the internet is your friend. it s also full of weirdos so be careful as well

Yes it is. I seem to be a magnet for them at times. Both males, and females! So I avoid using the internet to meet people and I am single for the time being which is OK now.