Story Time With D's...Gather 'round children!

first time baby pop my meth cherry

my first time doing meth, wrote it out so enjoy
i've been up for 13 days no sleep. buddy cooked about a pound of meth when he was locked in his trailer for a few weeks up in the mountains. came back with a freezer ziplock bag fucking full of crystal. i thought he was fucking full of shit, and it was some fake shit, but it was real.
the first 3 days were fun, we staid high, non stop we would snort, smoke, shoot, parachute, hot-rail, shit we did it all. we went to wall mart maybe 28394523975432569 times in those three days, just to tweek and buy shit. we spent maybe $200 on fuzzy posters, light bulbs, torchs/torch lighters, printer paper, arts and crafts tools, and lots n lots of fucking legos.
day 4-9 things began to happen, we were going through an ounce every 18 hours. kept on and on and on, were mostly smoking it, but i kept shooting it, over and over and over. we began hearing things and everything looked liked the fuzzies you see when your close to a t.v. screen. 10-13 shits really getting to us, we cant stop itching our bites, we kept thinking that the people that lived below us stuck a spy-scope through the floor, so we ripped up the carpet in search of this spy-scope, we tore out the air vents in search of spy bugs, we removed all fire alarms and took them completely apart, we started to dig our way to the roof, digging threw the closet and planning to make it to the roof to install security systems.
day 13 every window was foiled, the only light on in the apartment was one single hanging 60w bulb, everything was taken apart, book shelves, beds, t.v's. stoves, dish washer, everything. we took out most of the ceiling and there was no reaming carpet. we popped out all the tile in the bathroom, shower and bathroom floor, the kitchen floor was no more. every pillow was torn apart and stuffing removed, all vhs were un wound and taken apart, all books pages colored on or at least had a check mark of approval on it, out of 500 lightbulbs only had 2 left, on hanging from the ceiling, and one used to smoke.
things were fucked up, we ended up crashing for 3 days straight, i woke up pissed myself and felt like shit, like i was hit by a train. i checked myself into rehab that day and recovery began, since then i havn't done meth and it's been about 2 years.

D's why did the bookshelf remind you of your Dad's pr0ns? Were all of his pr0n VHS tapes/DVDs on a bookshelf?

yeah, he kept em on the top back right corner. thinking that i wouldn't get to them. he was so wrong, by the time i learned how to climb bookshelves there was no stopping me.

>this thread
>my face

1268876810378.gif

I love to bring myself to a climax in as public a place as possible, especially on a bus, train, or in an aircraft. I have a really massive cock that becomes really swollen and sensitive just thinking about what I am going to do. I always have a large newspaper that I open and pretend to read, and having gently eased my pulsating cock out of my fly, I gently squeeze it and slowly, slowly work my dick backwards and forwards. The feeling is so intense, usually accompanied by loads of precum. I can do all this without moving the paper very much and then when I blow the huge load of cum, I catch as much as possible in my cupped hand, wiping it on the window, or the vacant chair next to me. It is a real turn on when there are lots of women sitting nearby, completely unaware of what has just happened right under their noses!

I would likely watch you... like a car accident that you can't look away from.
Also, voyeurism is kinda hot.

best thread i've read in a long time.

some of those are better than euphoricnod's fork-in-the-ass story.

D's you need to write ALL this stuff down and one day publish it. the liffe and times of D. i'd buy it. honest injun.

today while im doing coin laundry i will be writing another one so be ready like sponge bob ya kno when he goes around saying that im ready over and over, and i will be like patrick the pointy shape fish thing w,e he is.'so ur warned~!