View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Storing LSD

IamWhoIam

Greenlighter
I have 3 tabs of real LSD in a small baggie (like the kind that come with your shirts that have extra buttons) inside an old computer that I don't use anymore. The house is usually 70-78 degrees Fahrenheit, how long will that last? I need it to last until the summer which is about 3-4 months away. I can't put it in the fridge or freezer by the way because I share it. :)

Summer three to four months off? Jesus man, summer is like a week away here hahah.

It should be fine, if I were you I'd go with the extra precaution of putting it in an airtight container such as a pill bottle or mason jar. Those temps should be fine, I've been keeping most of a sheet at those temps, in a baggie, inside a mason jar for over a year now, with no noticeable degradation.

^ 240sxLover got it. It should be fine, get an airtight container if you want to be extra careful.

^both spot on.
I keep mine in a mason jar, in some foil, in a baggy, with the mason jar half full of rice to keep moisture out. Oh, and it's just in a cool dark area away from everyone else.
My method is a little more than some people say you need, but my OCD about moisture getting to my tabs got the best of me. Plus, everyone seems to have a slightly different storage method than the next so there's multiple things you could do.