View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Storing LSD in a jar with other stuff

EphemeralOutlet141

Bluelight Crew
So from what I've learned, LSD can be very fragile and can only be stored certain ways. I have a small-medium sized mason jar that I store my weed and hitters in, some are wrapped in drier sheets because I had used them. Is it okay to store my blotters (wrapped in paper) in the jar?

I just want to be absolutely sure. I have a decent amount to get through so it could be a day or two.

Mason jars should do just fine but I wouldn't use the same one as you store your weed in if I was you. One of the things you want to do is to keep humidity low and since weed is organic material which contains water that slowly evaporates, it wouldn't be a good idea IMO

Keep it in something smaller like a box, film canister if you can find one, or in something else that doesn't have your bud, dryer sheets, and stuff you smoke out of in.

I don't really know anything about pot, but correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't the "curing" process dry the buds of any moisture?

I don't really know anything about pot, but correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't the "curing" process dry the buds of any moisture?

Yes but chances are your going to be opening and closing your pot jar more often than reaching for your LSD - much easier to keep it wrapped in tinfoil in a smaller container that your not going to be constantly opening.