View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Storing DMT and other issues

Crampz

Bluelighter
So I have come across some DMT and I have never done it before but I am very interested in it. I would like to wait to try it with my friend though but he is not back here until June. Today I decided to store it by putting it inside a MBB bag and sealing it shut with an iron. Obviously the mbb bag got pretty warm but was only for about 10-15 seconds.

Is this an okay way to store it? Will it be okay until early June like this? It would be kinds of an anti climax if it had degraded by then.

Also, I have been on mirtazapine for about 2 years, 30mg nightly. Will this mean I am unable to have a breakthrough experience? (I am coming off the mirtazapine though and I hope to be off within a couple weeks as i hate taking it )

thanks!!

DMT has a very low melting point, sealing the bag with an iron may have destroyed your product. And yes mirtazipine will block your trip so using DMT with that in your system would be a waste.

Okay I just panicked and cut open the package to see, it looks fine. What would be a good way to store it for like 2 months?

A small glass vial, not too big because the DMT can be a bitch to get out if it sticks to the bottom the the vial.

I recently had some of mine that is now about 2+ years old and has just been sitting in a sealie bag in alfoil in a dark cupboard for that entire period- aside from when i've taken it out a couple of times. No diminished potency noticed whatsoever. This is also taking into account the fact that i live in a fairly humid/warm climate.

Having said that, it is fairly robust white crystal, compared to a friend who has some orange stuff that tends to get a bit melty and gooey (still active).

I thought it would've degraded noticeably over time having not been in the freezer but this doesn't appear to be the case, so i think if you just store it out of the sun in a glass vial as someone suggested it should be fine.