• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Storing Alprazolam Blotters

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
What's the best way to store Alprazolam Blotters?
Would just in a baggie be ok or freezer?

Pretty sure benzos are pretty stable. Just keep em dry, ideally somewhere dark.
Freezer shouldn't be necessary imo

wow what is the point of those? xamax is everywhere and works great as pill. it is not a fun drug though.

wow what is the point of those? xamax is everywhere and works great as pill. it is not a fun drug though.
Immediate and reliable dosing. Most of what's being sold as xanax is etizolam so it's good to have your on supply. Also not everyone is using it recreationally.

i found the pills to be reliable for dosing, no? it was immediate if held under your tongue, but still fast if swallowed. if you're not using recreationally it would be prescribed and managed well unless the doctor is bad. clandestine blotters would not be as accurate as controlled pills that follow guidelines i would think,

i found the pills to be reliable for dosing, no? it was immediate if held under your tongue, but still fast if swallowed. if you're not using recreationally it would be prescribed and managed well unless the doctor is bad. clandestine blotters would not be as accurate as controlled pills that follow guidelines i would think,
If you lay a blotter correctly it will be even meaning you can cut the blotter into smaller doses. Real xanax is cut into doses, but if you are buying pressed pills they won't be even. Also you can store much small quantities effectively on a blotter (<1mg)

i don't understand. the logic is pressed pills as in pills made illicitly will not be evenly distributed. that makes sense as there are no controls or incentive for them in illicit operations. but the blotters are also an illicit operaiton. what is stopping the blotter makers from messing up and not spraying evenly?

i don't understand. the logic is pressed pills as in pills made illicitly will not be evenly distributed. that makes sense as there are no controls or incentive for them in illicit operations. but the blotters are also an illicit operaiton. what is stopping the blotter makers from messing up and not spraying evenly?
You're not usually buying the blotters you buy the powder and then make a solution that is laid on blotters because it's faster and cheaper than a pill press. You're definitely not "spraying" these chemicals either they are probably being dripped individually after a volumetric dosing.

Also it's not just illicit pills that aren't evenly distributed. You don't break a 10 mg adderall in half and get 5 mg because the drug isn't evenly distributed. Xanax maybe an exception, but I'm not sure how accurate each segment is.

You're not usually buying the blotters you buy the powder and then make a solution that is laid on blotters because it's faster and cheaper than a pill press. You're definitely not "spraying" these chemicals either they are probably being dripped individually after a volumetric dosing.

Also it's not just illicit pills that aren't evenly distributed. You don't break a 10 mg adderall in half and get 5 mg because the drug isn't evenly distributed. Xanax maybe an exception, but I'm not sure how accurate each segment is.

you sure pharmaceuticals aren't evenly distributed ? I'd think they'd have to have a ratio that was atleast somewhat evenly distributed as some pills are scored to be broken in half or fourths. tapering with things like clonazepam where individuals have to break off smaller and smaller chunks would be more questionable I believe if they really weren't equally distributed.

also if laying Xanax blotter is anything like lsd they probably soak the sheet in the total solution rather than individually applying each dose. depending on the size of the operation,individual dosing would be too time consuming. blotter is a fine way to store it though FWIW