• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Storage...

wrapped in foil in plastic baggie in airtight vitamin jar in a dark cool closest.

In a paper bindle wrapped in paper towel. Place into a sealed zip lock bag. (Thicker freezer ones are best.) Now wrap said bag in another paper towel, and place that into another zip lock bag. Repeat once more for a total of 3 bag layers.

Place this in the freezer. Guaranteed to last forever. If your freezer gets a lot of moisture, occasionally switch out the paper towels for fresh ones. I’ve lived in pretty humid places and only had to do this once every year or two.

-GC

As you can see there are lots of opinions on this. Basically what we are trying to avoid is moisture, heat, oxygen and light. I’m not entirely sure what the order of importance is.

However, Erowid has a story of a sealed amber vial of Sandoz crystal LSD that was stored at room temp for many years. For the sake of science it was opened and tested on willing participants for Hofmann’s 100th birthday. No one who partook had any complaints.

over lockdown i ate alot of acid and i dropped my sheet on my carpet about 3-4 times cause im a idiot and touched it with my hands a bit and stored it dark container it lost no potency over 6 months and i ate through all 25 tabs of that batch and had many powerful trips. LSD is alot more stable than is usually thought.