• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Stopping methadone after a month

I need to leave the country for 2-3 weeks possibly just two weeks to go see my dentist in Thailand because two of my implants failed,ive been on 45mgs for a month so im wondering how bad the withdral will be,i have 4 thb’s with my prescription info on them that i can take along with me,thr bottles have about 200+mgs in them that I’ve been buying from people,,will a month on 45 mgs withdrawal be really bad that i wont be able to function when i run out?
I can bring some fent along or just take a side trip to a neighboring country and get some morphine otc…..

Thank you for your feedback

I can’t believe it but i asked my counselor if they would give me 3 weeks worth of methadone pills and he said he dont see a problem with it but the final say is with the doctor who will be in Monday,he said a plane ticket would be needed after the doctors ok,he asked me why i asked about methadone pills and i just cant take a chance of showing up at the airport and being denied boarding because of TSA only allowing 4ounnces of liquid and a bottle of pills is a lot smaller,lighter than 21thb’s and me being denied at the gate is not something im willing to gamble on even if it is medicine with my name on the bottle…..

When I was on methadone I would get the pills for travel
We're you using before a month of methadone?

When I was on methadone I would get the pills for travel
We're you using before a month of methadone?
Yes,an I continued to use a little over the past month( bag in the morning and one at night) that’s how I was able to get by on 45mg and not the 140+mg a lot of the other people I spoke too,starting tomorrow morning I’m gonna drop it to 1/2 a bag in the morning and night and stay at that for a few days,,,,if I get the ok from the doctor Monday I’ll book a flight for later on in the week,,,