Stopping in the middle of my cycle ?

GF's post on hcg

This is for a more advanced cycle but is a good pct layout.

Thanks for the input. I just finished brief reading about HPTA and negative feedback I wish I read about PCT planning beforehand...

I was also reading about SREM for PCT. Could you guys give me better overview of SREM since the stuff I was reading on the net was kinda vague?
And also how long would it take for me to fully recover since I have only been taking DBOL for 3 weeks overall?

I disagree about the pct, in most cases people will recover fine, as we know aas usage and aupression caused is like Russian roulette, you never know who's gonna fuck their hpta up. Saying that Dbol isn't the worst offender for this, but I think in the name of hr, he should do a mild pct if it were possible

Yeah I'd still like to get on PCT since I would like to fully recover despite the duration of my cycle.

@EDIT
Also guys what are your opinions on Arimidex?

Last edited:
Bit busy bro or I'd post a bit on serms.
Was it 3 weeks 30mg only? I thought 4 weeks you done.

A mild Clomid pct of 25-50mg per day for a few weeks would do ok, after 3 weeks I would probably not do a pct myself but I would rexxomend others do.

Armidex is an Ai, works in a similar ish way to a seem but it's main purpose in simplified terms is to destroy estrogen. Mainly to be used mid cycle to offset gyno and other estrogen related side effects

Thanks for the input. I just finished brief reading about HPTA and negative feedback I wish I read about PCT planning beforehand...

I was also reading about SERM for PCT. Could you guys give me better overview of SERM since the stuff I was reading on the net was kinda vague?
And also how long would it take for me to fully recover since I have only been taking DBOL for 3 weeks overall?

Yeah I'd still like to get on PCT since I would like to fully recover despite the duration of my cycle.

@EDIT
Also guys what are your opinions on Arimidex?

A SERM is a selective estrogen receptor modulator, basically it acts by binding (Estrogen Receptor) ER-alpha so that estrogen cannot bind an exert an effect, its effects on ER-beta are much less to enable estrogenic binding, as binding ER-beta has positive effects, as opposed to ER-alpha, which are bad...!!
When using nolva & Clomid for PCT, the idea is to block the estrogen receptor to make the body think none is being produced, because no estrogenic response is detected the body thinks there is no testosterone (as test converts to estrogen, remember), so it re-starts LH & FSH (luteinizing hormone & follicle stimulating hormone) this restarts testosterone production, which in turn converts to estrogen and the balance is restored....
(Let me know if you want the more detailed explanation, but that is very much the basics)...

If you have only been on Dbol 3 weeks, you do NOT need PCT.... I have posted previously on the negative effects of using potentially harmful anti-estrogenic drugs needlessly.. You dont need Adex (up to a week), Clomid (four weeks), overlapped with nolva (four weeks), then adex (few days)....... Just for 3 weeks on dbol.... Your body will return to normal, trust me...

Arimidex, is an AI (aromatase inhibitor)... Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen (thats how males get estrogen) via the aromatase enzyme... Arimidex lowers the amount of enzyme needed to convert testosterone into estrogen, therefore you end up with less estrogen in the body to exert potentially harmful effects.... The body does however need normal levels of estrogen for healthy function, so knocking out estrogen is definitely not advised... Arimidex is sometimes used on cycles that tend to cause more aromatization to occur, that raise estrogen to unhealthy levels, a little adex is used to lower the conversion process to normal levels... One thing with anti-estrogen drugs, you only use them if blood tests show elevated levels of estrogen along with common side effects of high E2....!!!! (I've tried to keep it simple, I hope you understand)....

Last edited:
Bit busy bro or I'd post a bit on serms.
Was it 3 weeks 30mg only? I thought 4 weeks you done.

A mild Clomid pct of 25-50mg per day for a few weeks would do ok, after 3 weeks I would probably not do a pct myself but I would rexxomend others do.

Armidex is an Ai, works in a similar ish way to a seem but it's main purpose in simplified terms is to destroy estrogen. Mainly to be used mid cycle to offset gyno and other estrogen related side effects

Yes 30mg / day.

Well in my 3rd week I only took 60mg and only 90mg in my 4th week so we can round it up to just under 3 weeks overall right?

A SERM is a selective estrogen receptor modulator, basically it acts by binding (Estrogen Receptor) ER-alpha so that estrogen cannot bind an exert an effect, its effects on ER-beta are much less to enable estrogenic binding, as binding ER-beta has positive effects, as opposed to ER-alpha, which are bad...!!
When using nolva & Clomid for PCT, the idea is to block the estrogen receptor to make the body think none is being produced, because no estrogenic response is detected the body thinks there is no testosterone (as test converts to estrogen, remember), so it re-starts LH & FSH (luteinizing hormone & follicle stimulating hormone) this restarts testosterone production, which in turn converts to estrogen and the balance is restored....
(Let me know if you want the more detailed explanation, but that is very much the basics)...

If you have only been on Dbol 3 weeks, you do NOT need PCT.... I have posted previously on the negative effects of using potentially harmful anti-estrogenic drugs needlessly.. You dont need Adex (up to a week), Clomid (four weeks), overlapped with nolva (four weeks), then adex (few days)....... Just for 3 weeks on dbol.... Your body will return to normal, trust me...

Arimidex, is an AI (aromatase inhibitor)... Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen (thats how males get estrogen) via the aromatase enzyme... Arimidex lowers the amount of enzyme needed to convert testosterone into estrogen, therefore you end up with less estrogen in the body to exert potentially harmful effects.... The body does however need normal levels of estrogen for healthy function, so knocking out estrogen is definitely not advised... Arimidex is sometimes used on cycles that tend to cause more aromatization to occur, that raise estrogen to unhealthy levels, a little adex is used to lower the conversion process to normal levels... One thing with anti-estrogen drugs, you only use them if blood tests show elevated levels of estrogen along with common side effects of high E2....!!!! (I've tried to keep it simple, I hope you understand)....

Ahhh fair enough. And nope this information you provided is sufficient. Thank you.

And okay won't do PCT this time thanks for sharing all this knowledge with me guys. I really appreciate it.

Yes 30mg / day.

Well in my 3rd week I only took 60mg and only 90mg in my 4th week so we can round it up to just under 3 weeks overall right?

Ahhh fair enough. And nope this information you provided is sufficient. Thank you.

And okay won't do PCT this time thanks for sharing all this knowledge with me guys. I really appreciate it.

I hope you will stay around.. We welcome new members and always have their best interest in mind, our advice is impartial and to the best of our knowledge correct..
Any future advice, on compounds, training, diet and nutrition, we would be more than happy to help...

Whatever gf says is 99% of the time the knowledge is excellent. He is probably the best forum poster I have seen on a forum about anabolics regardless of what forum you are on. We're lucky to have him here.

Btw. This post is really arrogant :D

To be fair though penjo what he said is correct. Stick around, everyone makes a stupid mistake or well 90% of us who take gear. 95% of people just take advice from "the big guy in the gym" who in most cases is actually the one who knows least... Take any info from an actual human being with a pinch of salt and do your own research

Sorry bro, no sourcing...
Nolys.

I hope you will stay around.. We welcome new members and always have their best interest in mind, our advice is impartial and to the best of our knowledge correct..
Any future advice, on compounds, training, diet and nutrition, we would be more than happy to help...

Yes definitely will mate.

Last edited by a moderator: