• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

STOPPING heroin/Coke after 6 month binge

Dellpoker

Greenlighter
So I went off in the begging of the summer for some dumb reason.... I started snorting heroin daily around June then a few months later I was doing Coke daily also... So I'm basically out of money and going to have to stop..... I have about 5 subs . I don't know how to really get ready for this it's really going to be a bitch! So I have enough h and Coke to get me thru a couple more days.... I gotta prepare for this.... What should I try to get? Benzos? More subs? I been doing bout a gram of h a day and 2-3 grams of Coke a day for a while now and it's time to stop I'm broke and totally sick of this shit! Thanks for the help guys!

I would look into a rehab program. I went through a rehab hospital and must say it was the best help of my life. There was the medical help side of things and then the group therapy side that completes the puzzle, so to speak. I am a staunch supporter of rehabs, if you cannot tell. I cannot personally can't gauge the severity of the situation. I know that benzodiazepines can help during rough times in withdrawal, but your going to start hearing that subbing one addiction for another talk. Gabapentin helps on the opiate side of things and helps anxiety as well. As you can see, this gets complicated. I'm going to go back to suggesting a good rehab program. Rehab is your safest bet. Even middle of the road rehabs, take care of acute withdrawal. More Bluelighters will chime in with excellent advice. Do it the safe, healthy way. Speed King

Last edited:
Never really had a bad withdrawl from heroin nor have i ever tried coke but if u get restless benzos would help with sleeping and once ur not addicted just remember u can use once then put off a few days to stay at no addiction and get extra high.

Medium to high benzo dose with lots of weed is my godsend . If you take a sub with it, some immodium and doxylamine succinate or dxm as well you'll be beyond happy . But that's not enough for us we need to get high lol

Thanks for the info guys.... It should al start tom night I guess I have to get some benzodiazepines to get thru this....

Good luck dellpoker:)

If you can't handle the opiate withdrawals I've heard methadone can be a god send as long as you don't have massive doses of it to get a cheap buzz and you work on tapering off the methadone slowly but surely.

As someone else said rehab could be good if you are really committed to stopping

I agree with rehab. However, some rehabs are damn costly and if you don't have enough cash and insurance, you can forget it.

I suggest you sit down and write out a plan for the next few weeks.

1st - Educate yourself on subs, seriously. You need to know drug interactions with subs. I would only consider snorting a line of H if you get the snots real bad on subs...to take the edge off, but you will only want to do this last resort and a few hours after your BPL have peaked.

2nd - Decide on your daioy dosage. Taking a full sub strip isn't going to help you any more really than a smaller dose. And remember - you MUST be in full withdrawals or very close because if you take subs with a massive amount of dope on our OR's, yer gonna go straight into withdrawal.

3rd - Try to take subs the same times. For me, I have to dose twice daily the 1st two days because the snots are unbearable. I dose around 7-8 am, then again around 5-6. I don't take subs at night because they shake my brain like amps do, so I end up staying up all night.

If you do this right, those 5 subs could last you longer

Good luck. I hope you come back in a month a changed person.

Given you have a limited supply of sub, I can't stress enough the importance of taking the smallest dose necessary and tapering off quickly. Due to its long half life, it builds up in your system quickly, making withdrawal from it much longer than shorter acting opiates. Dropping off even from 2mg can result in sustained headaches, fatigue, heaviness, and worst of all, insomnia. This can go on for several weeks. It does work incredibly well and can be a life saver, just don't underestimate how strong it is and don't stay on longer than you really need to. Good luck!

Moon thanks for the heads up man it hasn't started yet .... Got about 2 days left ....?

benzos will help with the huge coke comedown you have coming and aid you in getting some sleep. as for the H withdrawal, it honestly shouldn't be TOO bad considering it's only been six months and you were insufflating. i would use benzos to keep me sedated well into the H withdrawal and then pace myself with the subs, seeing as you only have five. remember you must be into full withdrawal from the H for the subs to be truly effective, jumping the gun with the subs is the quickest way to find yourself back peddling.

Last edited:
Thanks formidable I've pushed it back a day or two ..... But inevitable the pain is coming

I'm laying in the hospital guys I woke up 2 days ago and couldn't move my left arm/hand.... I'm 36 and had a possible strike grime using.....

Fuck dell that sucks! So are u gonna be going through wd in the hospital now?

Not sure I got a shot of morphine here so that should hold me off I'm gonna get outta here tonight and go home get the subs....

If you choose to tell the hospital you are an addict they will give you shit for your wds. If you tell them know this you will be medical blackballed from ever receiving narcotics unless absolutely last resort.

The question is. What's best for you?
Suggest you follow your heart and decide what could be more effective to you right now.
Things like that could be reversible. Don't get in despair just right now. Wait until you are okay.
Take care <3

I broke out wires and shit on me had a bag in the car question is how can I shoot the h now? I have an iv attached and want to make use of it

Lmfao!!! My dude!! Well it's easy with an Iv hooked up. Go to the hospital pharmacy and get a syringe bro.

Dell, don't syringe it man. Let the hospital medicate you as appropriate, sniff some of you bag if necessary, but you really need to start tapering man. The WDs on a gram a day are no joke even if you do only sniff. You shoot that shit and the WDs will be even worse. Sounds like a golden opportunity to begin a taper. Decrease you dosing by 20% each day over the next five days, and then jump off. You will still have WDs but they will be tolerable. WDs are necessary so you body knows it's time for it to start functioning normally again. Don't give into the mental battle. You can stay away. Just stay away for a few weeks and you will feel like a new man

New in your right I didn't bang it .... Things are a mess right now I told my wife like 4 days ago cause we were arguing and she's really not trying to hear bout me tapering at all .... She just wants me to stop cold turkey and go to rehab... And I'm open to rehab just on my terms.... My kids birthday party is Sunday and I'm not going anywhere til then.... Anyone know a good rehab facility? I'm in east coast nyc... Thanks for the support guys