• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

'Stoner Sloth' tells Australian kids to stop smoking weed, people think it's hilariou

Those idiots should get with the times on Cannabis as in the USA and tackle the real Aussie scourge - a massive ice/meth epedemic.

I like how they depict kids drinking at a party while attempting to say weed is bad.
Clearly, those cups are filled with sloth blood.
This PSA is hopeless. I guess people like it?

Last edited:
I'm glad nobody takes this pathetic attempt to stigmatise and alienate a whole subculture seriously, the only thing propaganda like this does is further alienate people from the government by showing just how much they've lost touch with reality and provide quality entertainment for people who're stoned.

Those idiots should get with the times on Cannabis as in the USA and tackle the real Aussie scourge - a massive ice/meth epedemic.

That's not going to happen anytime soon in Aus. I saw a local area commander on the news a few months back telling everyone who was watching the nightly news that cannabis is the direct link to ice and kids are using weed then progressing to ice. He said they plan to ramp up efforts to detect and eradicate cannabis. No mention of alcohol of course.