• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stoned and Sedated

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedhaze

Greenlighter
So i have some big shits going on in my life right now, things that will change it forever for bad.

But i just wanted for at least one day ( today ) to chill the best i can. So i was thinking i wanted to get completely stoned and sedated today, I dont wanna fall asleep i just would like to be more like numb and in peace if you catch what i mean

I've already taken 5mg of clonazepam and smoked some bowls but im just high ( like normal high ). I have more clonazepam at my will here.

And surely im not new to clonazepam.

What do you guys think i can do to get the feeling that i want ? take more clonazepam ? take another med ?

Please give suggestions

Wasn't this forum supposed to be no "what should I take?"?
Anyway, if you wanna get stoned and sedated and you already smoked and took benzo's, I think there's no need to ask 8)

If u have some tolerance to kpin (which is stupid because withdrawls are a bitch) than maybe you can handle some opiates but my favorite drugs to be sedated numb and at piece are opiates. Also ill take like 37mgs of hydroxyzine to help the nod

If u have some tolerance to kpin (which is stupid because withdrawls are a bitch) than maybe you can handle some opiates but my favorite drugs to be sedated numb and at piece are opiates. Also ill take like 37mgs of hydroxyzine to help the nod

I wouldn't mix benzos (klonopin) and opiates without a tolerance to either one. In the name of harm reduction I must say that mixing benzos and opiates can be fatal.

I wouldn't mix benzos (klonopin) and opiates without a tolerance to either one. In the name of harm reduction I must say that mixing benzos and opiates can be fatal.
Very true but in most cases say 1mg combined with a normal opiate dose for someone with no tolerance to benzos will not usually kill you, i think mixing it with h is more dangerous because the nods are so hard already anymore seems dangerous 5mg is alot though

Status
Not open for further replies.