• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Stoned and Sedated

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedhaze

Greenlighter
So i have some big shits going on in my life right now, things that will change it forever for bad.

But i just wanted for at least one day ( today ) to chill the best i can. So i was thinking i wanted to get completely stoned and sedated today, I dont wanna fall asleep i just would like to be more like numb and in peace if you catch what i mean

I've already taken 5mg of clonazepam and smoked some bowls but im just high ( like normal high ). I have more clonazepam at my will here.

And surely im not new to clonazepam.

What do you guys think i can do to get the feeling that i want ? take more clonazepam ? take another med ?

Please give suggestions

I wouldn't take too many benzos as they may just put you to sleep. Personally, I would do what you have already done. Get a nice indica weed if you can. I don't have experience with them myself but you may want to try a weak opiate such as codeine or instead have a couple of beers. I would be very careful though as all three are respiratory depressants so DO NOT do high doses together.

So opiates and codeine have got me interested for too much time .. but i have no clue how to get/extract them

codeine sucks recreationally anyways, i haven't heard of anyone who takes it for a lark just people who use it to stave off withdrawals. a safe/sane way to get closer to the feeling you want is to roll a blunt. the effect of the tobacco will keep you awake but also lend some of that warm, fuzzy sensation to the high. good luck with whatever's got you feelin down!

codeine sucks recreationally anyways, i haven't heard of anyone who takes it for a lark just people who use it to stave off withdrawals.

ummmmmm

1379202050_tumblr_mk84j6N7cL1r6dmdro1_500.jpg

god damnit, now I wanna pour up....

that purple Sprite... it's just so.. so beautiful....

oh, i was thinking of straight CWE Tylenol #3, just pure codeine with no promethazine

probably going to have to throw some uppers in there if you don't want to fall asleep. with benzos you are going to either black out or fall asleep... imo sleeping is preferable.

benzos and opies are a good way to not give a flying fuck about anything. including breathing. try not to OD if you do the combo. shit will give you the nods too. Have fun the next day or so as well.

i like tylenol #3 when I mixed it with benzos. then again I have no tolerance for opies anymore.

What do you guys think i can do to get the feeling that i want ? take more clonazepam ? take another med ?
Please give suggestions

.. but i have no clue how to get/extract them
OP we're not here to suggest what meds for you to take or how to get certain meds. this is a harm reduction forum. this is how you extract them

also please do not post duplicate threads in other forums.

closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.