European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Stone Roses go back to work after 25 years

StoneHappyMonday

Bluelighter
And really shouldn't have bothered. Someone kill Ian Brown now. Fuck those lyrics. Free on spotify. "All for One".

Saw something about this a while back - Roses lemons appearing all over Manchester - but being the Roses I was waiting on actual music to appear before getting excited. I'll continue to hold back on the excitement for now then it seems. Hope springs eternal... but maybe that's cos I've not heard it yet :eek:

Musically it was ok. Squires guitaring is tasty but those lyrics...fuck me...terrible.

Aye it's not my cup of meat.

I used to quite like Ian Brown's stuff but at a festival I chose RATM over Ian Brown. It was an easy choice %)

It's not great is it? When the smiths get back together, they don't need to do anything new, and they don't even need to bring morrissey if he doesn't want to come. I am glad I have a memory of the stone roses live in 1989.

Gave it a listen earlier and thought it was shite! I know a lot of people slated 'Second Coming', but I think it's a brilliant album. If this track heralds a third coming, then methinks they have come once to often and should stop playing with it...

And really shouldn't have bothered. Someone kill Ian Brown now. Fuck those lyrics. Free on spotify. "All for One".

To be fair its not as bad as some modern music. It's pretty shameful compared to their old tunes though.

I'm dreading the day Oasis get back together too. And it will be huge. Only the tunes will be even more shit.

I think the saddest thing I saw recently was Axl Rose singing for AC/DC.

He couldn't get out of his chair due to some injury, Angus predictably duck walked validating his existence on this earth for the billionth time.

Chuck Berry did it better.

No offence Fug but i couldnt care if Axl Rose ever got out of his chair again. History says he's more than a bit of a cunt. And was never really the genius behind it all either, IMO.

None taken, I think he's an absolute prick, always have.