View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Stomach overly sensitive to 2C's?

StillBuggin

Greenlighter
I've read lot's of reports of nausea from 2C drugs but that hasn't really been a problem for me. The problem I have is feeling like I need a shit the whole trip even after I take one or try unsuccessfully. This doesn't happen with 2CB but it happens with some powder I have sold to me as 2CB but I suspect is 2CD and my worst experience with having to go to the toilet happened recently when I tried 2CE. Luckily it was at home by myself so it didn't really matter that I spent nearly half the trip in the bathroom and a good part of the other half trying to tell myself to ignore it since I didnt't actually have to go.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm thinking my stomach is just overly sensitive to chemicals of the 2C family or something as my friends don't experience this and I can't find any instance of it happening to other people online. Any advice on how I can get rid of or alleviate this?

I really like the 2CE trip but it will be a terrible experience if I'm at a friends house or a party and I need the toilet all the time.

Edit - Just remembered something that I probably should add. This also happens when snorting the 2CD it happens fairly quickly after dosing which leads me to believe it is not actually the presence of the drug in my stomach, rather the effect the drug has on my digestive system.

Last edited:
You can try oral dosing, taking only half your dose at first and then the rest about a 1/2 hour later. Then it will come on more gradually and hopefully not stimulate the serotonin receptors in your gut so much. Also taking some Tums 15-20 minutes before your first dose will help settle your stomach.

2c's really give me GI issues, but I love them. Here are some tips that help me:

-- Don't eat a heavy greasy meal for a few hours beforehand. Small, healthy meals are ok but better to avoid for for a couple hours before you take a dose. Strangely, eating after the initial come up (2+ hours in) goes fine, but can be a challenge to remember you're hungry -- I recommend bananas, granola bars etc.

-- If you feel like you have to poop, just do it. Avoiding it will just waste your time.

-- Break doses into 2-3 smaller amounts and take them spaced out over 15 minute intervals

-- Stay hydrated

-- Weed helps my nausea a lot but dulls the 2cx a little

-- children' non-drowsy dramamine and lemon oil are both effective anti-nausea aids for me