• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Stomach keeps bubbling after snorting meth (need advice)

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
It doesn't hurt, and it's happened in the past

But I'm concerned, if I did something wrong by accident

Or if there's anything I can do to help against this??

Drink a chug of water?

Drink a chug of water?
It’s all right it’s gonna last about 16 hours and you’re probably not gonna sleep at all that night, so what I would drink some alcohol or any type of downer, sore sleeping pill I would take so you can go to sleep. Stomach aches are normal in Meth use depends when it’s cut with. Just hang in there and don’t do use anymore. Drink Gatorade to give you electrolytes.

Drink a chug of water?
Dopamine delays gastric emptying.

Norepinephrine and epinephrine - released at high levels by methamphetamine, cause increased gastrin and gastric acid secretion.

So it literally makes your stomach secrete more acid and then prevents your stomach from emptying

gurgle gurgle

You need to eat something so you don't get heartburn

Dopamine delays gastric emptying.

Norepinephrine and epinephrine - released at high levels by methamphetamine, cause increased gastrin and gastric acid secretion.

So it literally makes your stomach secrete more acid and then prevents your stomach from emptying

gurgle gurgle

You need to eat something so you don't get heartburn
I drank some beer and ate 5 slices of pizza and I felt my stomach bubbling even more 😭

Is this scientifically damaging my kidney? Please let me know so I can not do it again

Drink a chug of water?
HMMM must be all that pure high grade quality chemicals in Mexico & other TOXIC CHEMICAL and UNKNOWN SHIT they dump into some trash can to cook it up with; HUH ?
Gift Hr GIF by hr-fernsehen
🤮 Nah EPA and FDA make sure it's safe and healthy LMAO
Nashville Fuck It GIF by ANTI- Records

Last edited:
HMMM must be all that pure high grade quality chemicals in Mexico & other TOXIC CHEMICAL and UNKNOWN SHIT they dump into some trash can to cook it up with; HUH ?
Gift Hr GIF by hr-fernsehen
🤮 Nah EPA and FDA make sure it's safe and healthy LMAO
Nashville Fuck It GIF by ANTI- Records
What can I do to make the bubbling stop tho please

What can I do to make the bubbling stop tho please
here is fast cheap and probably most horrible nasty shit you can dump down as mixed with some bottle of Deer Park water rip open canister from gas mask mix and enjoy ha ha ha and fast save lining and keep the stomach from absorbing what TOTAL SHIT they are cooking somewhere in MEXICO in fields or rat infested warehouse? Some Rat must have injested quater pound of Decon. (MIRA MIRA RATONE mata a ese hijo de puta(means kill that sob) uses a bat .....ESTA MUERTO PANCHO BIEN BIEN throw that in with acid it will disappear.
fire explode GIF
HEY PANCHO that was nots poison estupido esta DYNAMITE .... "" AYE CHINGON"""" AHHHH ADIOS MIO LMAO! 🤮 🤮 🤮 :stirpot:🤯💥💥💥

Last edited: