• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Stomach aches up until i smoke bud?

ellieparker

Greenlighter
So I'm 17 and been smoking bud since I was 14 but in the last year and a half ive been smoking everyday. I think the longest I've probably been without bud is a day. I don't really smoke much a day, just a G or 2, but the problem is the fact im smoking everyday, not really how much im smoking. I smoke all my bud in bongs because it gets me so much higher and a nicer high than a joint.
but since ive been smoking every day and and doing bongs i feel like i literally cant go without bud.
I wake up every morning with a horrible stomach ache as if im really hungry. I will eat but it will only make me feel more ill as another side affect of me not smoking bud in the morning is i have absolutely no appetite so eating only makes me feel worse. The only way to get rid of it is to do a well nice bong.
Once im high its completely gone and i just feel normal.
Its got so bad that i now that i also throw up some mornings because the tummy pains are so intence and i guess i have in my head that im ill because i dont feel 'normal' from a bong.

I know all this points in the direction that i need to cut down but its exactly why its so hard and feels impossible for me, I cant even get to sleep unless ive smoked bud.

seems like an endless cycle to me and i dont really know what to do tbf

I have had this before. Not saying this is 100% what's happing to you but for me I became addicted to bud. I would feel sick and tired until I smoked. If you've been blazing a g a day for a year I would guess your body has become addicted to the THC.
I would recommend a long break if you can. Eating healthy drinking lots of water and exercise makes the detox quicker and easier. Also drinking bentonite clay will physically absorb it from your body. There is a product called Sonney's #7 that is already mixed with water to ensure max absorption , I used to drink to pass piss tests.
This is only my personal experience. Hope it helps.
Also eating a small amount of pure kava root with hella water helps with the depression / anxiety that can accompany the detox.

You need to go the doctor, I doubt this is the cannabis but you should probably cut down just in case.

"I need to smoke to sleep/eat/fuck/shit/socialize/anything" = you're abusing the drug and treating it like a crutch

There's nothing inherently wrong with you, OP, you just haven't yet been officially welcomed to the world of drug abuse. This is the kind of thing that happens when a substance starts to assert more control over your life.

No this isnt normal pot usnt addictive unless its a legal high or laced with heavier drugs maybe try weaning off of that batch and go rehab

No this isnt normal pot usnt addictive unless its a legal high or laced with heavier drugs maybe try weaning off of that batch and go rehab

quit posting nonsense on this forum dawg.

Fact is, Cannabis Withdrawal is real, albeit minor in comparison to majority of other drugs. I have experienced it myself, and have sifted through the literature and anecdotal experiences.

The biggest factor upon cessation of cannabis is without a doubt, nausea/lack of appetite and is simply because you have used cannabis to the point where you are dependant on it to eat, literally. This happens with daily use, even if it's just nighttime use.. it's no secret, but it's often ignored.

It goes away with time, and by that I mean a couple of days at most a week.

Things that can help? Any anti-emetic, I would suggest benzos but there is a far better alternative to treat acute cannabis withdrawal = Promethazine for the first 3 nights and you're golden. It's a first generation sedating anti-histamine (which will help you sleep)/anti-emetic (via Histamine receptor and 5HT3 antagonistic effects) which will cut the nausea and a very minor almost not worth mentioning anti-psychotic (via it's slight antagonistic action on D2 receptors) and if I'm not mistaken blocks A1 or A2 adrenoreceptors again very slighlty. Not listening to idiots on here giving annoying, useless, unthoughtful advice because for one anyone in this forum that has smoked enough will know this is the main withdrawal component from cannabis also helps ;)

Give it a shot, it's hands down the best, legal, safe and effective treatment for acute cannabis withdrawal. Don't use it for extended periods though, you can, but it's essentially replacing one drug with another except without any recreational value.

Hey man I have the same problem. My stomach hurts when I don't have weed and I can't eat. Also in the morning I just have to eat something then smoke and I will feel better. But yea I'm just trying to cut back I've been smoking for 7 years now recently 1g+ a day I'm trying to cut back. Good luck man

OxyNEO, like I mentioned, Promethazine/Phenergan works wonders if your trying to cut down but find the withdrawal's a little tough...

I'd liken a heavy cannabis habit's withdrawal to that of a very minor opiate withdrawal that you'd get from around 15-20mg of hydrocodone a day but without the sneezing, runny nose, and diarrhea. Considering that the cannabinoid and opioid receptors are easily cross-stimulated relative to comparing two other receptor sites, it's not that hard to believe. Some people who dab large amounts of shatter/BHO daily actually get significantly noticeable physical withdrawal symptoms when quitting.