• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants - help, I need advice.

Yeah, this new meth in the US produces a lot more physical side effects, from my experience and the stuff I've bought in the last 5 years or so.

Especially if you use it a few days in a row. My last batch had my heart rate at near 180bpm, shaking and nearly fainting, which never used to happen to me in the past. I'm in my mid 30s.
Yea, 20 years ago it was great euphoria, yea your heart is going, but sides manageable. Now, it’s a slightly different euphoria and big CNS sides. Kinda sucks.

I don’t think it’s just you. I’ve read the P2P method the cartels, or whoever, are using to produce it is causing more psychosis and other undesired side effects.

…could also be that you’re 45. I’m 42 and things affect me different than they did in my 20’s and even 30’s. Example, I used to take trazadone to sleep both in my mid to late 20’s and in my 30’s again. Never had a side effect. I started it a month ago and it gives me a stuffy nose about an hour after I take it. 🤷‍♀️

Idk if your a woman, but if you are it could be hormone changes causing your heart to act like that.

People aren’t walking away from the meth nowadays without some brain/medical issues. This stuff is different.
Yea, I’m debating retiring. It’s just not as fun anymore. I also read that about the P2P method.

This is why IVing meth is my nightmare. Or at least, not appealing at all. Once it's in there you're stuck with it!!

I reckon I'd have the biggest panic attack and swallow like 10 Valium. So that'd just be a complete waste of money, drugs and time.
They said they “smoked” the bowl. I don’t think they iv’ed.

They said they “smoked” the bowl. I don’t think they iv’ed.

Yeah no they didn't, just smoked a lot in a short time. Reminds me of this fear I have of IVing and not being able to get it out of my body 😣

Oh yah, I'm in Australia. Americans would probably laugh at our meth, or at least the stuff I get.
not from what I've heard, you guys pay a lot more but get a lot higher quality drugs in general

but there are a lot of conflicting reports about meth specifically in the US, some data says it's the most pure it's ever been... but the majority of anecdotal reports from street meth, including my own, say it's the worst it's ever been

but I get pretty jealous about the heroin you guys get down there, highly pure... heroin hardly even exists anymore in the US

not from what I've heard, you guys pay a lot more but get a lot higher quality drugs in general

but there are a lot of conflicting reports about meth specifically in the US, some data says it's the most pure it's ever been... but the majority of anecdotal reports from street meth, including my own, say it's the worst it's ever been

but I get pretty jealous about the heroin you guys get down there, highly pure... heroin hardly even exists anymore in the US
sadly LE ends up making people out worse stuff in their bodies.

This might be helpful. How soon is too soon to take Klonopin after a session. 4, 5 hours?
Lol. Retire! If you need klonopin that soon after smoking it, it sounds like you’re not tolerating it very well and possibly wasting your money and time. And are you saying the shit should be legal?

Lol. Retire! If you need klonopin that soon after smoking it, it sounds like you’re not tolerating it very well and possibly wasting your money and time. And are you saying the shit should be legal?
My point was. The change in cook methods are creating a product that is a lot harsher on the body than the old clean versions. I usually get euphoric for about 3 hours then CSN sides unless I have a little more. This time for some reason it felt like my heart was going mad… most likely more in my mind/tweaking. So out of curiosity I wondered how soon is too soon to take a klonopin. I don’t expect to always do that. I usually take one around the 11-12 hour mark just to chill.

Y’all taking about freaking heart beat while I don’t remember experienced