• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants - HELP! advice needed on Adderal dose?

goodland3660

Greenlighter
Hey guys and gals, newbie here, I'm just a recreational user who likes to get high occasionally mostly into downers but want to try more stimulants such as Adderal so... hoping for some advice on Adderal dose such as how much to take to get high and how much to take for just a normal buzz. I'm from the UK so its very hard to get Adderal here but I managed to get four 30mg pills, What dose should I take? Any advice would be sincerely appreciated. Peace & love.

Whoops i read this as "HELP! Adderall overdose"

Start at 30mg, or as some might tell you, 15mg.

If I were in your shoes I would take 30mg or maybe even 45mg (to get the full effect) as a beginning dose if you dont forsee yourself getting more easily

Safer to start at 15mg though i suppose...

I suggest 1 30mg capsule of dextroamphetamine salts per dose. You could probably re dose at the 6 hour mark depending on how long you want to stay up and remember to drink plenty of water stay hydrated.

just watch out, the addy doses rack up pretty damn fast. id need 8 of those to get me going, but you should probably go for 1 or 2, overstimulation isn't a fun thing i'll be honest, but you're best off keeping them, and taking them alongside a minor downer like phenibut or lyrica, somthing that takes stim anxiety edges off, a benzos is alittle too much to really synergize unless you take a low dose of them and i mean low, 4-8mg is usually what i take to end an amp roll but if i got no lyrica i'll take 0.5-1mg and i really prefer not to but that synergizes nicely with high doses, i find particularly with high doses they can be really enjoyable BUT one side effect is every bit of amp you take gives you a smidge more anxiety (i say anxiety but its a general uncomfortable feeling, could be irritability or just simply not feeling right but thats the double edged sword of amphets, take it easy and learn what each dose will do for you, you can always take more but never less, taking more isn't too bad but always make sure you have a plan incase you get the anxiety i mentioned, alcohol might help too BUT thats a risky one, it can go both ways with that and make it worse or better its pretty much a gamble with liquor, a shot isn't too bad though, you probably won't feel it but it'll do the trick, unfortunately alcohol and stims don't usually end up with a great end result, but its always fun till the end with it)