• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants.addiction took over a day before job Orientation.fml

Lokout-burnout

Greenlighter
I'm burnout and I yet again let my addiction fuck me up I was sober 2 years then boom smoked meth a day before orientation. I'm gonna go ofcourse but it would have been nice to atleast be sober at first.. addiction sucks and is not something that I have control over wish me luck on this job and keep it 💯 all you sexy people out there !!

I'm burnout and I yet again let my addiction fuck me up I was sober 2 years then boom smoked meth a day before orientation. I'm gonna go ofcourse but it would have been nice to atleast be sober at first.. addiction sucks and is not something that I have control over wish me luck on this job and keep it 💯 all you sexy people out there !!
DexAmphetamin is ime not addicting, well ok psychologically. (the lack of motivation, feeling sluggish)

So what makes Meth-Amphetamine that different. ROA, you can inject regular dl-Amp. And that seems quite reinforcing. But Meth seems to be something scaled above that. When it was removed from the pharmaceutical bible it was ; 'cause this substance offer's no medical purpose'. They off course had Methylphenidate and (d- or dl- ) Amphetamine available.

But somewhere probably 70/ 80's it was removed.