• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Stimulants accelerate aging according to this article

when i started using iv heroin in my early 20s its like it stopped me from againg. im 34 and still look like im in my early 20s....its either the opiates or the pact i made with Satan Dorian gray style...where a picture of me in an attic just ages.

You just need to shoot lots of dope to counteract the stim-induced aging! All those comorbid tweaker-junkies were right all along... ;)

I would be willing to attribute stim-induced changes in a user's physical appearance purely to said individual not taking care of ANY nutritional/sleep needs...then again a lot of heroin users eat an equally ridiculous diet (some of them seem to survive on a heroin/candy diet, LOL!) and they tend not to look quite as fucked up

The thing about hardened arteries definitely makes sense in the context of repeated administration of a strong stimulant drug

when i started using iv heroin in my early 20s its like it stopped me from againg. im 34 and still look like im in my early 20s....its either the opiates or the pact i made with Satan Dorian gray style...where a picture of me in an attic just ages.

Funny you should say that because I look 10 years younger than I am and used heroin for a few years in my youth