• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulant use; safe & budget party combo (MPH + Alcohol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVishifi

Greenlighter
Heya bluelighters!

I thought I'd write this little post about something I cant seem to find much info on, but have much experience with. Methylphenidate (ritalin & concerta).
I have found that this stimulant is WAY underrated and has much potential for enjoyable and is relatively speaking, safe. My personal favorite ROA is what I call " the double barrel shot". This consists of 30-100mg MPH crushed, split between two shot glasses, adding just enough lemon juice to cover the powder, stir and fill the shots with 40%+ alcohol, basic vodka works perfectly, stir til completely dissolved and down the hatch they go! The combination of MPH + Alcohol + an acid such as lemon juice will synthesis the same reaction that happens in your liver causing the creation of Ethylphenidate (EPH). without going into too much science, MPH and EPH are both very similar to cocaine in brain chemistry, yet EPH is more similar to the cocaethylene, the metabolite created when cocaine is mixed with alcohol. This combo produces a roughly 6 hour version of the cocaine + alcohol high, with much less cardiotoxicity.
Optional but worth noting; adding 10-20mg of Oxycodone split between the shots adds a sort of 'pseudo-speedball' effect, quite enjoyable and not too much more dangerous as long as you keep the drinking under control.

Enjoy!

I'm closing this, there is no HR value here.

Just simply methods to get high.

NVishifi pm me if you have an issue with this, or a valid reason to keep this thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.