• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Stimulant speed effect help I like coke but f’s me up and doesn't last long ( too expensive )not a good selection to choose from need to get a life

Yes, but the stuff in Germany and Holland is very pure and very potent d-methamphetamine. It seems that organized crime in Europe has patterned themselves after the Mexican cartels and they resolve racemize with radical initiators, and then recycle the racemates to resolve the d out over and over. EMCDDA has this paper on it.

she's in uk - and the meth from europe is hugely hit and miss

if she could source from Europe she'd have a cupboard full of dexy's anyway!

Like I said, argue with the FDA and the doctors that developed the guidelines for prescribing methamphetamine for ADHD.
sure cos medics are always right yeah? lets's not even go there...lmao

30mg pure meth per day is highly likely to become a higher dose very fast and fuck someones life up - 30mg per day without any increase would fuck mine up within weeks

edit - You even recently posted on another thread "And also even that 30 mg of methamphetamine to a naive user. They'll be high for 24 hours and probably not get to sleep for 2 days."

And here you are advising someone to take meth to get about their day a little. Sledgehammer to crack a nut, irresponsible imo end of.

OP stay the fuck away from meth

Last edited:
sure cos medics are always right yeah? lets's not even go there...

30mg pure meth per day is highly likely to become a higher dose very fast and fuck someones life up - 30mg per day unincreasing would fuck mine up within weeks

OP stay the fuck away from meth
Well decades of prescribing desoxyn has shown that taken orally, doses up to 30 mg a day are manageable and don't lead to addiction.

Especially when You consider that doctors prescribe 50 mg of Vyvanse once a day in addition to 30 mg of Adderall three times a day for certain conditions. I should know that was my script for a year and a half.

How do you consume your coke then? Cocaine is just not a functional stim, imo.

Sounds like you want dexedrine or methylphendiate, as others have said.

If you're in London, the amphetamine paste that floods the city is terrible quality - but at a push, if acetone washed...

EDIT I find 100mg modafinil very helpful functionally on occasion
Thanks for answering , Ive snorted coke but not much because of my sensitive nose - im glad it is and not damaged - thats the only reason i dont do it .. otherwise id be at it a lot more .

i like the high and i dont get it from other routes . Thats helpful ive got mods 200mg and i have functioned really well on them .

Got into a v fast moving twitter political debate on them that id usually of backed down from - came out on top i was on fire 🤣 maybe ill give that a whirl tomorrow .

Although they did make me feel a bit queazy / headachey , thank you 🤩

Well decades of prescribing desoxyn has shown that taken orally, doses up to 30 mg a day are manageable and don't lead to addiction.

Especially when You consider that doctors prescribe 50 mg of Vyvanse once a day in addition to 30 mg of Adderall three times a day for certain conditions. I should know that was my script for a year and a half.
Oh thats really useful thanks im trying to get an adhd diagnosis privately so researching meds 👍🏼

30mg a day? crazy dose for adhd, imo

we'll have to agree to disagree re the hr value of your post

I'm at the doctors. That's what they say.

You can look up the prescribing information and then tell me if I'm right or wrong.

60 mg. A day max for narcolepsy
Yep its 20 mg ritalin x3times a day thats starting dose thats what ive been doing last two days cant feel anything - not far london

Yep its 20 mg ritalin x3times a day thats starting dose thats what ive been doing last two days cant feel anything - not far london
just so you're fully aware, I could be misreading, he's talking about methamphetamine and not methylphendiate

EDIT no doctor in uk is gonna prescribe Methamphetamine (Desoxyn) for adhd, hell no

Ah thanks for reply , the only chance id have there is to get a private diagnosis - i get too many downers from my doctor diazepam , zoplicone amytriptiline etc theyve always just given me anti depressants if ive tried , so ive said no to those - i asked about something to motivate pep me up a bit and she laughed 😬is the methypen 10 ritalin ? It is afaik :) oh im an adult in my 50’s
Ya, especially if you’re on several CNS depressants ….Ritalin is often added to increase vigilance, reduce sedation and improve cognitive function. It’s an effective antidepressants also, increasing dopamine 3-4X over norepinephrine. Very safe and clean, having minimal negative cardio side effects than amphetamines such as Adderall. Very little to no increase in HR or BP

Ritalin 40-60mg IR is 100X better for me than Vyvanse 40mg (lisdexamfetamine) / 12mg of d-Amphetamine which gave me heart palpitations, extremely dry mouth, and trouble sleeping. Ritalin is so pleasurable and effective, 45min onset 1-1.5h peak serum levels, 3-4h duration. Vyvanse 3h to peak serum levels, 8/10/12h duration of action

Oh well done , yeah im getting no palpitations on the Ritalin and feel calm not anything speedy , i take a sleeping tablet but tbh i dont really take the others - diazepam or amytriptiline . I get them for emergencies because If i stop getting the repeat prescription they knock them off and near enough impossible to get back .

I had an appointment with the mental health nurse at the surgery and she offered me antidepressants which i dont want and thats what made me re think .
Its like diagnosing yourself at the moment - theyve always had me down as anxious which im forever saying is not true.

Both my Adult sons ( very high functioning ) have been diagnosed privately and take medication .

I had another appointment with the MH nurse but surgery have cancelled it twice.
Might have to chase it up