• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulant comedown relief?

Ventrusii

Bluelighter
I love propylhexedrine, and I use it a bit. The only problem I have is that I have no idea how to deal with the anxiety and irritability that comes in the hours after the come-down. My anxiety gets so bad that I've even felt that I was on the verge of a panic attack over absolutely nothing while coming down.

Would normal anti-anxiety drugs work in situations like these? On hand I have Phenibut and Trazodone, but I'm not sure if trazodone should be taken because I already took DXM with my Propylhex to slow tolerance, so I believe combining two SSRI's wouldn't be the best idea.

Anyone have any insight?

two things:
1) everyone is different, but i always get anxiety just from using DXM, no matter what im using it with. so that may be an issue
2) Dont use trazadone or phenibut, trazadone because of the SSRI action, and phenibut because it can be quite stimulating at the beginning of the high, and not get sedative until many hours later.

Normal benzos would work best, but if you dont have access to them or you dont want any chance of getting addicted, go with Kava and some first-generation antihistamine, such as diphenhydramine.

I use CBD or weed to take the edge off any benzo will work too if you have access like HeadHigh mentioned. I would not take any more SSRI's though as the increased serotonin levels can actually cause the opposite effect and make you more energetic

Kava, diphenhydramine, valerian would all be good options. Don't take DXM, it's not good to mix with stimulants