• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Stims

betweenthebars

Bluelighter
advice on how to tell the difference between a potential co.edown and too much? I've been drinking wine but no one here knows I smoke. I just keep drinking hoping it might attenuate it but feeling g even weirder.any thoughts from personal experiences are helpful. Wine will be gone soon lol.

advice on how to tell the difference between a potential co.edown and too much? I've been drinking wine but no one here knows I smoke. I just keep drinking hoping it might attenuate it but feeling g even weirder.any thoughts from personal experiences are helpful. Wine will be gone soon lol.
I've been drinking,meth and op I have only been doing meth or crystal meth for over a month and have had anxiety from comedowns but messed myself up by mixing. I went to the hospital sunday I had bad upper abdominal bloating and chest tightness they told me I had alcoholic gastritis. It's painful and hard on your body. For 3 days I had to go on a bland diet and the pain is unreal anyways I don't make it 14 hours after last use and I had anxiety, shaky hands and wondering if anybody had any. Right now I'm tapering off alcohol and meth. For the short time I didn't eat got alcohol poisoning, couldn't swallow and another day after using hypotensive episode, and couldn't swallow because I badly dehydrated myself. If you still want to use eat and drink a lot of water or Gatorade. And if you drink alcohol you won't get drunk as much and you'll get dehydrated worse. If you drink do not drink more than you would but if you mix you will dehydrate no matter how much water. Good luck and be safe!