Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Stimmed up dirty talk thread... V: gargle my piss you worthless fuckslut

Status
Not open for further replies.

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Is this allowed? Could be fun for those stimmed up or for those who need practice or ideas. Maybe.

Not sure how this will work, but seems like a good idea now I'm stimmed.
So...any gals wanna fist my ass? Ill chew your clit like bubblegum.

I can't wait to sodomize your anus with my electric cheese grater ;)

I wanna shove my egg beaters up your butthole and turn them on high speed :p

Let me shove my dick down your throat you little cum dumpster ball bag sucking whore

Let me explosive diarrhea all over your face while you rub your penis on a cactus

is it working? I've never been good at dirty talk

Exactly! I think this thread could be useful!

Dirty talk is fun! And while your examples are funny, you'd never say that in bed.

Spit on my cock you sexy little fucking slut!

Ya canna whack coming in a nice round bum! Big butts rooooooooollllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More stimmed up rambling great all we need in a corona outbreak is some skinny big mouth prick on coke

theirs nothing worse then a tall skinny big mouth white prick, except a tall skinny big mouth white prick on coke

I had a prostitute tell me once that she never had a man who wanted to hold her after sex.

I held her for hours. Stroking her hair, face, and body. Chest to chest, sitting upright. Telling her she was beautiful. Precious. Special.

I only wish I had not broke her heart when I left. I think it was the only time I have ever hurt a woman.

To all you guys that fixate on hurting women: Go jump off a bridge.

I had a prostitute tell me once that she never had a man who wanted to hold her after sex.

I held her for hours. Stroking her hair, face, and body. Chest to chest, sitting upright. Telling her she was beautiful. Precious. Special.

I only wish I had not broke her heart when I left. I think it was the only time I have ever hurt a woman.

That is very sad that before she met you she had supposedly never cuddled or been held after sex. Or maybe she tells the nice clients this to get extra money or to get intimacy? I have heard that most prostitutes do not kiss as they find it too intimate?

My girlfriend wishes i would be more vocal during sex but i feel awkward doing dirty talk. It just doesn't feel genuine to me.

That is very sad that before she met you she had supposedly never cuddled or been held after sex. Or maybe she tells the nice clients this to get extra money or to get intimacy? I have heard that most prostitutes do not kiss as they find it too intimate?
I did not pay her. She was just a girl I knew who was a prostitute.

to me cocaine was a synonym of sex with shemales for a long time... so I was deeply involved, very deeply, inside, dirty penis.

Particularly, I loved having a young shemale, angelical face, but hugging me tight at the same time. This contradiction was a crucial point for my dirty life. Eventually, I can suffer from coke dick with women, but this has never happened with shemales, on the contrary I was hard as a rock, giving and receiving the best and the beast.

I was fortunate enough to have free sex with astonishing shemales, some of them usually charge a large amount of money for an hour of sex. I am a latin lover, that is.

I have never found a woman capable of doing oral sex as shemales do. Man, what the fuck, having that candid perfect piece of body sucking your dick is divine to say the least.

Exactly! I think this thread could be useful!

Dirty talk is fun! And while your examples are funny, you'd never say that in bed.

Spit on my cock you sexy little fucking slut!
I love it when they spit on it

You are the biggest waste of space there is, I could tolerate a whore or even a psychotic retard but not you. Im going to invade your bowels unless theres a problem.

I'm only sticking my dick in your arse cos your gutter mouth is so filthy I'd catch diseases from it. Not please shut up while ijizz your eyes shut

Maybe I was never stimmed enough, even though I was institutionalised because stimulants induced psychosis...and I have numerous 3-4 days, sleep free, amph/coke binges...but this part hits the nail. I am not judging if it is all fully consensual, but it is just not my thing. It makes me feel horrible as my primary instinct is to protect. I have said this and I will leave the thread to ones that dig it. Sorry for the interruption but the name of the thread just made me to double check. 🤣

Logging out. Peace. 🙃

Actually I'm not sure how sexually experienced you are are but many people like being sexually degraded and as long as it's consent al it's is fantastic fun.
I would never dream of hurting amother person (against their will) but dirty talk is ons Sall part of human sexualot, and great fucking fun. Try it mate

I will leave it with "no comment about try it part". You are welcome to make a judgement about me and my experience. I will just smile and leave it at that. All I will say in the end is that somebody can go to war thinking he is doing the right thing and in the process realises how destructive, soul crushing and just plain wrong war actually is. Sometimes is not about nativity and lack of experience but about deep conviction realised after going deep into the darkness...and realisation that it is not for you. To each his own.

As I said, if it's consensual I have nothing to say about it. People do what people like. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.