Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Stimja's in stockings vs Slightly stained Laptop Friday thread

Bearlove

Bluelight Crew
Urrgh my head 8(,

Cooking breakfasts for us and the workers whilst still pissed from last night was a lovely treat at this ungodly hour. Valium <3

Have a great day everyone

Bear

I have been buzzing around all day having a good old time. Currently sitting at the pub drinking beer with mates. Good times :)

I'm sitting in a garage waiting for my car to be fixed, and making sure bits don't get stolen off it while it's here.

I'm also buying underwear and work boots and pants on Amazon. Check out this blurb for jocks:

Totally sexy, totally convenient, and totally you. You are a confident man fulfilling many roles, and always on the move. You require underwear that keeps you looking gorgeous while giving you the convenience you need to meet the demands of an ever fast-paced world. Whether you're heading to the gym or heading to the airport, these meticulously well-crafted underwear gives you the features you need. Super light and thin fabric fits tidily in your luggage so you can pack less. Ingenious fabrics wick moisture away so the underwear dry faster and you have a more refreshing experience when you wear them. Four color choices give you more options to enhance your natural masculinity.
Smashing Company is your leader for contemporary innovation in men's undergarments. Our goals are fueled by a passion to create incomparable men's apparel in underwear, shirts, pajamas and lounge wear to fit the modern lifestyle of today's man. With a customer base as diverse as ours, we've transformed the concept of simple undergarments into gorgeous, high technology clothing to meet the customers' needs for style, individuality, confidence, sports activities, daily work life and health and wellness. We are a team of believers, of pioneers, and forward thinkers.

Quite.

Have a great day all! And remember.....

I forgot what I was gonna post but never forget or try to forget and always or never regret?

Have a great Friday all! Have a pint for me! And a cheeky line, maybe a bong too! ;)